Upcoming Events

That afternoon around lunchtime or so, Edward came by asking if Adam, Tess, and Alex would like to have a tour of the territory. "What about you, Elanor?" Edward asked.

I sit on the couch, reading a book. I look up with a smile, "I don't think so. I don't want to stress my body out anymore. I'll stay here and relax, you all go." We all said goodbye, and I shut the door behind them. Looking around at the now empty cabin and wondering what I should do to pass the time while they are gone.

I began to clean up the kitchen from breakfast in wanting it to be spotless. I then decided to make some cookies, chocolate chip to me exact. My favorite type of cookie. Quickly I make the dough and pop them in the oven. I then re-clean the kitchen as I wait for the cookies to be done baking. The timer then goes off, grabbing some mittens and pulling them out to cool on a tray. Eating about two cookies with a cold glass of milk, and I then put them away. Walking down the hall, finding a small office/library area which had a home feeling to it, reminding me of my father's own office back home. I look around, and I start the fire on one side of the wall. Having it at a nice warm temperature. I then go to the bookshelves, looking for a book to read. Finally, finding one that had a great title and front cover. It was called, Healer of Tigers. I only stopped to get a snack every once in awhile or to lay the wood on the fire and go to the bathroom. It soon began to get dark in the room, making me realize it was around dinner time.

But I still continued to read the book, seeing with the glow of the light of the fire. Halfway through the book, when my eyes began to fall. I stretched out on the couch, covering myself with a blanket, reading until I fell asleep.

(Tessa's POV)

Around lunchtime, we left the cabin, leaving Elanor to rest inside. Adam and I followed Alex and Edward, who was giving us a tour of the territory. Alex was telling us what Edward and the other Werewolf Lords told him the other day when they met officially. I gasped when he mentioned the ball or party that was happening tomorrow. "Wait?! We're going to that right?" I asked, looking with puppy eyes.

Alex nodded his head slowly. "That means we have to go dress shopping. Come on, boys!" I grabbed both of their hands making our way to the tailor's shop. Edward just laughed at me as the boys began to grumble at me, pleading to have me go alone instead of dragging them into it. But I would not let them go because I needed their opinion on colors and for what Alex wanted  Elanor to look like, knowing he would have the right opinion. 

As we walked through a quiet street, heading into one of the small shops with a sign above the door, reading 'Lily Ann Tailor'.  A bell jingled as we opened the door and walked into the store. All type of beautiful fabrics were being shown off around the store. An older lady came out of the back room with a smile. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asked, sitting on a stool behind the counter, which was showing off different pieces of jewelry, all of them glittering from the lights in the room.

I walked up to the counter, and she had short gray hair and blue eyes. "Well, I'm here to see if you can make some outfits for the ball tomorrow. And if you know the theme of it?" I asked her. she gave me another smile.

"Well, you came to the right place. To answer your question, the theme is the Festival of the Wolves." I gasped with excitement, grabbing onto Adam's arm as he side hugged me.

"Come, please follow me," She said, waving her hand as she stood up.

Walking to the back of the store to the fabric racks on the walls. "Here are all the types of fabrics, and there is also a style book. And I need to request that you tell me the color of your wolf's fur." She said, handing the book to me. I stood there looking through the designs as I finally made up my decision.

"Okay, we need two dresses, a white and midnight blue, the other is a dark brown and light purple. They each need to have a men attire to go with the gowns." She nodded her head, writing all these things down on a piece of paper.

"Where should I deliver these when I am finished?" She asked, looking at all of us.

I looked at Alex, "Send them to the cabin near Edward's. I think the number is 526." Alex told her, as he shrugged his shoulders. She also wrote the information down on the piece of paper. She then left with a goodbye.

"Thank you!" I yelled back to her, walking out of the store.

Walking outside as the breeze began to wrap around me, freezing me down to the bone. Making me shiver and lean more into Adam as he wrapped an arm around me. "Do you want to go the dining hall and get some lunch or should I say dinner?" Alex asked, looking at us.

"Sure," I say as we walked down the path. I could smell the food coming from the hall, but I could also smell dozen of other wolves. Adam opens the door for me and I walk in. Seeing tons of people all of them eating and talking.  A line was formed near the food entrance. For lunch or should I say dinner, they were serving breakfast for dinner tonight. We stood in line, getting our tray of food, and then went to a back to a table where no one would disturb us. We all ate quietly, watching the people around us, talking and eating, enjoying the company of each other.

"Tessa, when did the tailor say she was going to deliver the order again?" Alex asked me. I had my spoon up to my face when asked, about to take a bite.

I laughed, setting down the spoon. "I think she said around tomorrow morning. So we would have time to get ready for the festival. Wait... Does Elanor, does she even know we're going to the ball?" I asked, finishing off my plate, noticing I was the first one to finish out of the guys. Alex gave me a grin,

"It's going to be a surprise for her, so you need to have her ready for you. Don't tell Elanor where we're going." Alex said, begging me.

I laugh at him, "Only if you give me the rest of your bacon." I said as I pushed my plate toward his. He looked at me and then his last couple pieces of bacon. Alex sighed in defeat, placing the three pieces of bacon onto my plate.

I laughed, grabbing a pieced and taking a delicious bite. Adam just laughed at us, stealing a piece of my bacon. "Come on, it's getting dark. We better go make sure Elanor hasn't died of boredom." I said, standing up when suddenly I grew dizzy.

Grabbing for the chair, breathing deeply. Adam held onto my waist, "Are you okay, sweetie?" He asked, bringing me closer to him.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, just a little dizzy. I'll be okay." I said, walking outside.

The night was cool, making my wolf and I relax. I felt my wolf beginning to growl, wanting to be released. I looked over at Adam, noticing that his eyes were starting to glow in the dark night. "Wanna go for a run?" I asked. Adam shifted, running away from me. I growl, shifting as well. I heard Alex laugh at us. Soon Adam and I were running side by side underneath the moon.

*Please Vote or Comment*