The Rogue

Carefully making my way down the hill, tracking the scent down to the ravine. Running through the bushes, shifting in between the two figures. Glaring at them as they stand before me. Seeing the thief and he was with another man, a partner? I would let them both know who I am. The other one was tall, pitch black hair, unnatural black soulless eyes,sort of yellow, and his teeth were sharp, tinted yellow/black.

"He is mine, that thief is mine. He is going to have to face the charges of the Royal Wolves." I said, pointing at the thief, who slowly looked at me from under the hood.

Walking toward the thief, when suddenly, the creepy dude was behind me. Pinning my arm back as he held a small, long dagger to my neck, the jewels on the handle glittering in the small sunlight shining through the branch. My other hand, trying not to the let the dagger cut into me. The hooded thief drew the bow on his back, pointing an arrow at us. His movement was steady and strong.

"If you really want to kill me. The little Prince goes with." He said, cackling, his breath smelling horrible and almost making me puke. Holding my breath as he stood behind me. 

Pushing the dagger a little deeper into my skin, drawing my warm blood to drip down my neck. I looked to the thief, wondering if he was going to kill us both. Imagining the arrow going straight through us both. 

The thief lowered his bow and grabbed the edge of his hood. Lowering it so we could see his face. My mouth dropped open seeing that it was not a thief, but a girl...

I stood in shock, wondering if she could even shoot straight. A girl... Impossible...

(Thief's POV)

My brother and I looked at each other, but he moved too fast. I couldn't tell what he was planning and I knew it was not going to be good, he killed for sport Him and Hades killing small villages for sport and sometimes enslaving people to become minions, demons. Seeing him attack the Prince, making me aim my bow. Telling me that if I killed him and I knew he couldn't die, but the Prince didn't. The Rogue was immortal. A small gift from Hades for his service. 

I lowered my bow and took my hood off. Helping me see more of the area around us, wondering if I could use any of the objects around me. That's when I thought of something.

"Well, brother. I guess you've won, and I can't do anything now. Go ahead, kill him, for all I care. My mission will be gone and I will get to go back home. Comfy before the fire." I said, kicking the ground lightly with my shoe. Seeing dust pick up from the dead grass around us. Looking back up and seeing Alex staring at me, his eyes and face showing shock, little anger and fear. 

Seeing that Alex was about to say something, but Daniel stopped him with the blade of his dagger. I quickly aimed my bow again, and Daniel laughed. "Fine, I will kill him then..." He couldn't finish what he was about to do. I kicked up the dirt around me, distracting Daniel and Alex. Making them cough up the dust, and I shot at Daniel's hand.

"AHHHH!!!"

Making him drop the dagger so Alex could get away. Hearing Daniel curse in several different languages, some I wasn't familiar in. Running to them, pushing Alex away. Punching Daniel in the face and watching as he disappeared in a cloud of dark smoke, disappearing into the woods.

Looking to Alex, "Go back to camp! Go!" I yelled to him.

He shifted into the black wolf with his chocolate brown eyes. Watching as he ran back into the bushes, and he was gone. I looked around and made sure the Rogue was gone. Picking up the arrow and changing into my wolf. Following Alex's scent back up the hill and down the road to his camp. Hoping he made it there safe, sometimes men were stupid and did stupid things. Just like typical men werewolves are. I huffed out in my head. 

*Please Vote or Comment*