The One

Waking up, someone tapping me on the shoulder, opening my eyes to see that I was in my room. And Tessa was sitting in a chair next to my bed. Sitting up and groaning, my body sore from the attack. "I thought you would sleep longer. I guess your healing ability has advanced since meeting Alex." She said with a smile.

I glare at her, "No, I've been training a little more."

Tessa smiled at me, "Sure, think what you want. And you woke up at the perfect moment for going to festival and the club." I sigh, rolling out of the bed. I stood, walking into my bathroom. Taking a bath, cleaning up. Wrapping myself in a towel and I walk across my room to my closet. Picking out one of my outfits, and I decide I will use tonight.

    I could feel that he was here, somewhere in the castle getting ready. I sigh again, knowing that I felt the connection growing between us. Wondering if he felt it too. Pulling the dress over my head, and making sure it fit alright.

The dress was a dark blue, midnight blue like always. Beading ran from the top to the mid bottom of it, and it was floor length. Also, had thick tank top straps for it. Walking into the bathroom, and pulling my hair into a messy bun. Beading band wrapping around my forehead. Putting on a little bit of makeup to brighten my eyes up a little. Tessa had gone and changed, and came back.

Tessa looked at me surprised, "Why are you... Wait... He is the one, isn't he?" She asked me.

I smiled at her, she came up and gave me a hug. I looked at her outfit, it was purple-ish pink with silver beading at the top.

"We better get the Queen to the club, she can't be late for her own party."

Tessa and I linked arms, heading to the club that was underneath the ballroom. As we walked I heard the music already blaring from the staircase. I would go through a different way, because I had to do my little show.

Separating off to the other way, walking down a private staircase. At the bottom, a curtain, and I look through it seeing the stage area. My back up men, I could hear we're coming down the stairs behind me. I looked up it was Ethan and Alex.

Looking at them confused, "What is he doing here?" I asked Ethan

"He told me that he could dance and Jaded quite at the last minute."

I sighed and looked up at him. "The only rule I have is don't get in my way, got it." I said.

Alex nodded his head and looked toward the curtain. I peeked through it again, seeing all the men waiting at the edge of the floor, waiting for me. I heard my song begin to play, Take A Hint by Nightcore. I started to dance alone with the lyrics. Alex and Ethan started to fight over me.

I moved my hips, swaying with the music. Going crazy along with the music, making the crowd go wild with cheering. Alex was suppose to act jealous when I danced with Ethan, and he did. Both of them grabbing my arms, and flipping me over, landing in the splits. Then lifting me up in the air. I started to dance with myself, spinning around and around.

Suddenly, I felt my heel get stuck in the floor. I was falling, but I felt someone catch me and spin me the other way. I started dance with this person. I smiled and I looked up at his face, to see him smiling down at me. The warm chocolate brown eyes.

As the song finished he threw me in the air and then dipped me to the ground. I heard people clapping at us. He stood me back up and we bowed. I was still in shock, he was the one...

*Please Vote or Comment*