Hoshiumi broke out laughing as the girls looked at him with confusion. He stopped laughing and looked at them with a blank expression. "So you were on the bench and you had the guts to laugh at Oikawa?" He broke out laughing again, the girls shrinking in embarrassment.

"If you're jealous," He glared at them. "Just say so." he finished before turning around. Hirugami and him walking off.

_______

"You know it wasn't your fault right?"
"The last two were." You hummed as you finished washing off the shampoo from your hair. Kaneko clicked her tongue before putting down her hairbrush. "They weren't Y/N, you should know that."

"Mhm."
Kaneko sighed as she glared at you through the shower curtain. "Y/N-"

"Imma get out now Kaneko." You cut her off as you turned off the water. Kaneko sighed as she turned around, walking out the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

You reached for your towel and draped it over your body before stepping out. You readjusted the towel around your body before looking up at yourself through the mirror.

I'd be embarrassed if I were Ushiwaka

You clicked your tongue, reaching for your clothes as you finished patting yourself dry.

"You okay bunny-chan?" You looked up at Tendou and nodded, giving him a smile. One he noted didn't reach your eyes. "I'm fine Satori-san."

You turned to lack back ahead of you, smiling at the Shiratorizawa teams waiting for you. "Hurry up you two, we're headed to Shinjuku." Kojima ushered you both forward, already turning to walk towards the exit.

"You sure you okay bunny-chan?" Tendou asked, leaning in front of you. You hummed as you continued following after the teams.

"I'm fine Satori-san, we lost so I'm obviously going to be a bit sad about it." Tendou nodded, giving up on pressing for more information.

You slipped your clothes on, groaning as you exited the bathroom.

"G'night Kaneko."
"It's literally seven-"
"Goodnight Kaneko." You flopped onto the mattress, turning away from Kaneko as she giggled in return.
"Goodnight Oikawa."

_______

"Is that like... allowed?"
You grimaced, having just seen Suna slap Osamu's ass so hard it's bound to leave a mark. Atsumu and Suna snickered, ignoring Osamu's groans as he rubbed the stinging away.

"Bunny!"

Atsumu skipped over to you, picking you up with a twirl as he bear hugged you.

You gave him a light head pat, ignoring the glares his passing fangirls were giving you.
He set you down, looking at you expectantly.

"Are ya comin' to the party tonight?!"
You shrugged, "I don't know, you never sent me an address." You smirked up at him.
He stayed quiet, pulling out his phone as he scrolled through his messages with you, seeing that he really didn't send you an address.

"I'll send it t'ya right now!" he quickly typed something into his phone, looking up at you after hitting send. You hummed as your phone lit up, showing Atsumu's name with an address underneath.

"We goin' to go watch the game or what?" Osamu yawned from his spot next to Suna, unbothered by the glare Atsumu sent him. You nodded, turning to walk ahead.

"Hisamitsu lost their finals." You smiled as you looked up at Atsumu who had caught up to you by then. He hummed, bringing his hands up behind his head. "Hopefully Itachiyama loses their finals too." He smiled as he looked down at you. Both of you snickering at the thought of your rivals losing.