50K extra long chapter!

Start from the beginning

He nodded and then closed his eyes.

Before I left the room, I knew my weed was under their bed, so I quickly grabbed it and left. I turned off their light and whispered goodnight to them. I closed the door gently behind me and walked to my office to put the tin of weed away.

I decided to put it out of the boys' reach, so they won't get to it again. I sat down in my chair and looked at the picture of baby Australia.

Somehow, I regret giving him to Ireland. Australia was a good kid, maybe if I didn't give him away, he would have been in this predicament.

Although, he was quite a brat as a baby. He would never sleep and would spend his crawling days putting the stupidest things in his mouth. I still don't want him to know.

In the picture, little Australia lay awake in his cot wearing a koala onesie. He had his hand in his mouth and was looking straight up at the camera as he didn't know what was going on.

But, I decided I didn't want to raise him, so I gave him away. Let Ireland have him. Not going to lie, after getting rid of Australia, I really missed looking after him, so I went out looking for another child. Years had passed and I had been able to find a little girl. She didn't have parents.

I thought she was perfect to be my child, but what I didn't count on, was that she had a brother. They looked so alike, I didn't realise I took the little boy.

He was even worse than Australia. He refused to listen to me and would go out of his way to argue with me. Not to mention, he would always try and sneak out of the house, jumping out windows and running down the road.

But, I guess that's children for you. I just think it weird, that even after I got rid of the two of them, they came right back. And I don't want to get rid of them again. I want to protect them from their new father.

I might be a terrible dad, but anyone can be better than UK.

"You know what, that's it, I'm going to be a good dad because I love these chaotic kids," I said to myself. They may not like me right now, but I will make sure I keep them safe, and if I ever have to return them to UK, I would be devastated.

Tuvalu's POV:

I snuck out of the house, but the problem was that I didn't know where I was. I just walked around, hoping I could find UK's house again, but I was finding it quite a challenge. Not only that, but it was really dark.

The pain in my shoulder wasn't going away, but I really needed to save Maori. I needed her to be safe and I can do it on my own.

I came across a familiar looking playground but I was really tired. I took a seat on one of the swings to try and regain my strength.

I let out a small sigh and rubbed my shoulder, but it only caused me to flinch in pain. But as the pain was starting to fade, I heard angry slurred yells of a man coming closer. It scared me and I was tempted to find a hiding spot, but it was too late.

The man walked past, shouting for what seemed like his kids, but he was obviously drunk. He didn't see me and I was thankful about that. I was holding my breath the whole time but as soon as he was out of my view. But I decided to stay where I was, just in case.

"Do you think he's gone?" I heard someone from the bushes whisper.

"Be quite Kaz, he'll hear you," Someone else snapped.

I quietly got off of the swing and walked over to where I heard them. It was coming from the bushes.

"Shh, I hear footsteps," One of them whispered.