44. Birthday Fun?

Start from the beginning

:

"Take this shot"

"No thanks"

I sat the drink on the dresser and continued to fix my hair in the mirror. It hasn't even been a whole day of me being twenty one and Stacy is trying to shove drinks down my throat already. I've never been to a club in my entire life so I'm nervous as I don't know what.

"Stacy I don't think this is a good idea"

"Why? You're doctor gave you the okay to resume all activities, you look sexy. Let loose and try to have fun"

"But I've never been to a club, I don't feel comfortable being in a room full of men most likely looking for someone to fuck"

"If I guy approaches you threaten to cut his balls off if he doesn't leave, simple"

I shook my head at her and brushed my hair to make sure my bun looked super neat. I'm honestly scared to go out in such a large crowd, when I use to go out with old friends they paid me any mind. So God forbid something happens to me, I might be overreacting but stuff can happen..

"Nothing will happen to you, I'll stick by your ur side the entire night. I have a lot to teach you, rule number one. Never take a drink from anyone unless you watched the bartender make it and slide it to you personally"

"That's common sense"

I don't plan on drinking anyway so that shouldn't be a problem.

"No.. see some guys will order the drink. You watch the bartender make it and slide it to him. You blink your eyes and that nigga dropped a pill or some powder in your shit. Next thing you know your panties are gone and you don't remember a thing. It happened to me before.."

"Now why would you tell me that, now I really don't wanna go. I don't wanna loose my panties.."

"You won't, just stick by me and be smart. Unless you're willing lose your panties to one of the fine men sitting at the bar?"

"No.. I'll pass on that"

"Would you ever have a one night stand?"

I actually had to think about that, but I'm going to stick to my first thought which would be a no. I've been with one person and I honestly think it would very uncomfortable and awkward with someone new.

"No"

"You wouldn't even let him taste the cookie?"

"Absolutely not.. If a random guy is willing to put his head between my thighs being as though he doesn't know me. He'll do that to anyone.. no thanks"

"Well shit I'm not complaining.."

"You will be when you catch something"

"Boo, take the fun out of everything"

I shrugged and sat down on the bed, while she's so amped and ready to turn up. I'm nervous with no intentions to drink or do anything other than dance a little bit.

"What made you wanna drag me out to such a place?"

"Because you need to learn the meaning of living your life. Get out mingle a little make some new friends. Meet a man.."

"Speaking of meeting a man I've been meaning to tell you about Dave's brother"

"Oh, that fine therapist of yours. Lord if he wasn't married I'd be in his office everyday. On the table, the couch.."

She started to drool just thinking about him, I don't know what I'm gonna do with her.

"Anyway, his brother gave me his number"

Dear KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara