As a result, the Taoist priest insisted that his father’s heirs were not guaranteed. It was all because of the evil star in the mansion. The evil star was his coldness. If you want to resolve it, you must get rid of the evil star or send him away. So, I always hate it. Poisoned his father ordered him to be sent to the country village. His elder brother Shen Da also ran away from home because of this incident, but in the end... a thousand arrows pierced his heart and died in battle!

    What I didn't expect was that the death of the eldest brother was not an accident, but that his father's successor, Qin Yunshen and others were playing a ghost. I wonder what role his good father played in it?

    Thinking of this, strong hatred and monstrous anger swept through Shen Liang, and the vows of death were still in his ears, Shen Qiang, Qin Yunshen, all those who caused him to bully him and humiliate him, don't think about living well!

    "Fifth Young Master, are you awake?!" I

    don't know if his hatred is too strong, or they finally finished arguing. With an exclamation, the two teenagers sitting on his right hand both rushed in front of him regardless of the bumps of the carriage , The young and immature face exaggerated the naked worry.

    Shen Liang didn't speak, he lowered his eyes and looked at them in a daze. Qi Yue, Qi Xuan, his eldest brother personally picked him up followers, grew up with him, and Zhuangzi spent five years of training, only they were with him. Later, one of them was insulted to death on his behalf, and the other was beaten to death with a club in front of him.

    He really killed a lot of people!

    The sharp pain slid through the atrium, watching their cold eye sockets warm, and clenched their fists.

    "Fifth Young Master..."

    Upon seeing this, the two clever teenagers both stretched out their hands to cover his clenched fists, their cool eyes narrowed, and said hoarsely: "It's okay, a little dizzy."

    For whatever reason, he seems to have really returned to ten years ago, and that is the case, this time, let him take care of them.

    A hand gently attached to his forehead, before Shen Liang felt the cold temperature leave again, his gentle voice rang softly: "It's a little hot, the fifth master will bear it again. He is almost in the imperial city. A doctor in the government will treat you."

    Qi Yue is still so gentle!

    "Yeah."

    Shen Liang nodded tearfully. Fortunately, they are all alive.

    "The Fifth Young Master is delicate, a bit of brain pain, fever, and a coma for most of the day. We are in a miserable situation. We were chased by the bandits. I am afraid that we will soon return to the West." A

    harsh voice suddenly penetrated into the master and servant. In the meantime, Qi Yue and Qi Xuan's faces were dull, Shen Liang took out his hand and patted their hands comfortingly, and raised his eyes to look at the voice-producing Mother Wei: "I have been away from the Hou Mansion for five years. I never thought that the rules of the Hou Mansion have been broken. An old mother dared to be disrespectful to me. After I returned, I was going to ask'mother' how she taught her children."

    It was the same in the previous life. The Wei Wei who was sent to pick him up kept emphasizing that he was a evil star and would only bring disasters to those around him. At that time, he was rejected by his father since he was a child, and his only beloved elder brother Not by her side, her character is somewhat inferior and cowardly, she doesn't dare to talk back to her, let alone think of her identity as the son of the Hou Mansion.

    "You..."

    Madam Wei's face changed drastically, but when she met Shen Liang's quiet and waveless eyes, she felt a chill in her back for no reason, and her whole body was cold. Before she could see anything, it came from outside. The groom yelled anxiously: "Mother Wei, the bandits have caught up."

    "Ah...I don't want to die, I don't want to die..."

    Jin Zhi, the maid sitting next to Grandma Wei, screamed, holding her hands tightly. Madam Wei’s arm, the corner of her eyes swept into the cold, suddenly pointed at him and shouted with exhaustion: “It’s you, you are the evil star. If it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t have encountered bandits. Woo..."

    A maid dared to point to his nose and scold him at the evil star. It is conceivable that Shen Liang, the son of the Hou Mansion, has no place in the Shen family.

    Qi Yue Qixuan's mouth was crooked, but Shen Liang refused to let them speak. They could only stare at the two opposite people, and the rapid ups and downs of their chests showed their anger.

    "Fifth Young Master, Rong Laoshen said something that shouldn't be said, Jin Zhi said nothing wrong, if it weren't for your evil body, how could we encounter bandits on this kind of official way?"

    Pat Jin Zhi to comfort him a little, Wei Mother looked at Shen Liang, and there was a quick glimpse of her eyes. Although he thought he had covered it up very well, Shen Liang caught her clearly. No, to be correct, even if she didn’t catch her eyes flashing. It's been harsh, and he also knows what she is going to say next, after all, he has experienced it ten years ago.

    "So?"

    Qi Yue Qixuan gave Qi Yue Qixuan a calm look, calmly lowered his eyes, and straightened his sleeves casually. From his previous life to this life, since they all said he was the evil star, then if he was Wouldn't it be too bad if you didn't hold onto this position? Cangtian has eyes, let him return to ten years ago after death, he is not willing to do a loss-making business.

    "So?" Because of the

    perennial habit, Mother Wei ignored the difference in Shen Liang carelessly, and continued self-consciously: "Since everything is caused by you, naturally you have to resolve it. The bandits catch it, so the slaves can get away and ask

    Master Hou to bring someone to rescue you." "You, Grandma Wei, the fifth master is also the son of the Hou Mansion, don't deceive others too much!"

    Qi Xuan with a slightly hot temper Immediately yelling, Qi Yue frowned. Jin Zhi, who was afraid of fear, suddenly said: "What is deceiving too much? Grandma Wei is right. Everything is caused by the fifth young master. It is up to him to attract the attention of the bandits. , We can go back and move the rescue soldiers."

    "Are you sure you will move the rescue soldiers?"

    Qi Yuegang wanted to say something, a voice that was so cold and cold that there was almost no emotion sounded.

    "Cool!" Thinking

    that he was going to agree to their suggestion, Qi Yue and Qi Xuan both blurted out, calling him by his nickname. In the past five years, the three masters and servants are not as good as slaves in the village. Taking them as his own brothers, calling him cool is what he asked for, but when he heard it again, Shen Liang was a little stupefied. How many years hasn't heard it? After the death of the eldest brother and Qi Yue Qixuan, it seems that only the ancestors and uncles of one side have called him this way, right?

    Shen Liang felt a thousand times in his heart, but it was only in a flash. Turning to look at him, a smile bloomed brightly: "It's okay, trust me."

    Both of them were shocked, they always felt that the fifth master was a little different. I couldn’t tell for a while what was different.

    "Of course we will go back and rescue the soldiers."

    Ignoring the interaction of the three masters and servants, Madam Wei curled her lips, she couldn't hide the pride in her eyes.

    "Really?" When the

    gaze turned back to her, she was cold again, no one noticed, and murderous aura was slowly condensing in those beautiful eyes.