⁴.²oliver wood

Start from the beginning

"It's like some sort of... I don't know... some sort of rally." Mr Roberts stated. "They all seem to know each other. Like a big party."

Then at that moment, a wizard in plus-fours appeared out of the thin air next to Mr Robert's front door. The wizard pointed his wand at the muggle, yelling out a spell sharply. "Obliviate!"

───── ❦ ─────

Athena was walking with Harry, Hermione, Ron across the campsite for a kettle of water. They had passed many witches and wizards, like, a little boy poking at a slug to three African wizards in white robes.

"Is it just me, or has everything turned green?" Ron asked. It wasn't just him. They had walked into a patch of tents that were all covered with a thick growth of shamrocks. To make the shamrocks look small, oddly shaped billocks had sprouted from the ground beneath.

"Athena! Harry! Ron! Hermione!" A familiar voice with a thick accent had yelled from behind them. As they turned around, they had seen one of their mates from school, Seamus Finnigan.

"Seamus!" Athena exclaimed, a smile on her face. "Ah! I see you're supporting the Irish as well."

"How could I not? Do you like the decorations?" Seamus asked them. "The ministry's not to happy about it-"

"Why shouldn't we show our colours?" A voice had perked from behind Seamus. A woman stood there, who Athena guessed had been Seamus' mother. "You should see what the Bulgarians have got dangling on their tents. You'll be supporting Ireland, of course?" The woman added, eyeing the four beadily.

"Uh-"

"Of course!" Athena grinned, the girl definitely supporting the Irish. "They're the best out there! Krum is a good seeker though, but the whole Irish team is better!"

The statement had seemed to brighten up Mrs Finnigan's face. "Fantastic! Glad that you're supporting them too, my dear." The woman smiled kindly at her. "Your name?"

"Athena Black, miss..?"

"Ciara, dear. Seamus' mother."

"Ah." Athena smiled, bringing her hand out for her to shake, the older woman putting hers in as they shook hands. "It was nice to meet a fellow supporter of one of the best teams out there. I would love to continue our chat, but we really need to go."

"Oh, well if that's the case, go ahead." Mrs Finnigan smiled, "It was nice meeting Seamus' friends."

With that, the four had walked away after saying good bye to the two. "Yeah, like you could say anything else around that lot." Ron stated.

Athena raised a brow at his statement. "D'you think I was lying? Mate, the Irish is one of the best teams out there!" She answered, excitement radiating off of her. The four kept on walking, Hermione and Harry leading the way.

"Don't say that around these parts of the tents Fi, we're at the Bulgarians." Athena looked around, and Hermione was right. The Bulgarian flag was fluttering at the centre, all of the tents having the same poster.

"Krum." Ron said quietly, though loud enough for the others to hear.

"What?"

"Krum!" Ron pointed at all the pictures, Viktor Krum's faces on the posters.

"Oh this is making me- I'm going to go somewhere else. Have fun filling up the kettle!" Athena yelled, walking away from the three. She meant no hate towards the Bulgarians, but she didn't want to stay there any longer in case she makes a remark and causes trouble.