I said quickly scolding.

"I didn't raise you to be like this-"

"Im sorry hyung~~"

"I might as well leave you there" i huffed grabbing my bag and ending the call.

"Jisung?" Jin asked as i walked back into the living room.

He looked like he was trying not to laugh.

I grimaced. "Can you call pd-nim?" I pleaded.

He smiled and nodded.

I hurried out the door tripping overshoes as i went.

I dont like hospitals they're so...clean and white. I mean there is nothing wrong with it being clean and sanitary, the lack of germs is nice, but its the, no objects in sight, no loveable clutter that has a funny story or something. And then it's to bright.

I took the stairs, to prevent myself from going in the lift. It would often stop and i think Someone died in there.

I walked down more corridors before finding the right room. I looked through the glass at him, he seemed very engrossed in his DS.

kicked open the door standing in the threshold. "Jang dowoon"

He dropped his DS in his lap and looked over at me.

"Oh no-" he gasped.

I walked over to him, shaking my head.

"You know you can't have seafood and yet you continue to think that you're not gonna be affected by it" i continued shaking my head in disappointment.

"Sorry hyung" he frowned. "They were doing thai food at school and i didn't realise that it had it in!" He sulked.

"at least you're eating" I ruffled his hair.

"I just wanted food" he huffed looking around.

"Jeewoo was here a minute ago, but he went to see mum-" i cut him off.

"mum?" I stopped him. He nodded.

"Do you want to see her?" He looked up at me sympathetically. I nodded.

"Well i messaged him a few minutes ago because i knew you would want to go, i don't want to be alone its a horrible looking room" he looked around to the door.

Typical dowoon predicting the future.

"Oh look" he pointed to the door

Jeewoos faces peered through the glass his hands holding 3 bottles of juice.

"Hello!" He threw open The door and throwing a box to each of us.

"Do people not know how to open doors?" dowoon sassed inspecting the juice.

"Hi" i waved to him

"So you came to see the idiot to?" He smiled looking down at dowoon

"Depressing isn't it, not being able to eat a simple bowl of rice" he cackled.

"Shut up at least i can speak to girl" dowoon shot back defensively.

"WOAH" I said looking between them.

"THAT'S UNRELATED!" Jeewoo stabbed his juice box as if imagining it was dowoon himself.

"Stop yelling just because you know im right" dowoon smirked. hes 13 and he's already a murderer.

"Shut up before i pull the plug!" Jeewoo gestured to the wires

"Im not gonna die if that's what you want," he dowoon snapped. i cringed inwardly.