In just those few months, I learned more than I ever did in my entire life.

My stamina will never be close to what Bakugo's is. He pushes himself till he passes out, while I stop the moment I need to catch my breath. It's pathetic.

I'm pathetic.

A knock on the door suddenly sounds and brings me back to reality. "All Might, it's Bakugo." oh no. I can't face him just yet! Not now! 

"I'm sleeping! Don't tell him I'm awake!" I hiss at All Might and Recovery Girl and close my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

I hear Bakugo walk in and stand in front of my bed. "Is she still out? I thought you said she would be awake by now." he huffs at them.

"Well..." All Might starts, but I guess he didn't know what to say. "She must be more tired than we thought." he finally adds.

"How did your fight go?" Recovery Girl asks.

He grunts and sits in the seat next to my bed once Recovery Girl got up to her desk. "That fucking-"

"Language, Young man!" the doctor smacks him. I had to hold every nerve in my body not to laugh at him.

"Icy-Hot put up a good fight at first, and when it really mattered, he stopped his attacks and just gave up. Such a loser! Who said I wanted to win like that!?" he complains. Man, this was getting harder and harder to stay still.

"Well, it was still no way to act when you received your meddle. For heaven's sake, we had to strap you and muzzle you." All Might adds with a heavy sigh.

Strap him down? Muzzle him? Oh my God! I missed all that because I was passed out! Come on, I needed to see that! I hope they have a recording for it because I'm going to need to see that and save it.

I guess All Might gave out the medals as the number one hero while I was still passed out.

I couldn't help but let out a snuffled chuckle at the image of a strapped-up Bakugo, thrashing around like a wild animal. I squeezed my hands to control myself; if Bakugo finds out that I've been faking, he will flip out!

"When is the idiot going to wake up?" he asks so rudely.

"Should be any minute now." Recovery Girl says boringly; I guess she wasn't paying attention anymore.

"I think we should just slap her awake." excuse me?! What is wrong with this kid!? Of course, they wouldn't take him seriously, would they?

It goes quiet for a moment; I couldn't hear anything. No talking or moving. What's happening? Are they thinking about it? They can't be seriously thinking about it; that's crazy. "I guess that's one way to do it." All Might finally comments.

WHAT?!

"What do you think, Recovery Girl?" he asks her.

"I did read somewhere that if someone doesn't wake up after a long time, abrupt ways can be used as last resort." is that a real thing? No! Of course not! What the hell is going on through their mind?

"I'll do it; I'll make sure it's extra strong." Bakugo says, and I hear him get off his chair; this can't be happening. Bakugo does not hold back; he will kill me for real!

As I sense him getting closer to my face, I suddenly open my eyes and push him away. "Are you an idiot!? Who slaps a sleeping person!?" I yell at him.

"You're the idiot if you think I fell for that." he flicks my forehead before sitting back down.

"Ow! Don't do that! My head already hurts as is." I rub the area he hit and sit up in my bed. Recovery Girl allowed it since I was strong enough to push Bakugo away. "Shouldn't you be out there celebrating your win or something?" I change the subject.