They all turned towards eachother, "alright let's go save these crappy ass bodyguards", jaebum said with an eye roll. They walked back in and went toward the basement. They were hiding behind a wall, they could see that there was at least 60 bodyguards down there. They didn't see the 'bodyguards' that they were supposed to be rescuing due to some big men standing in their view. "Hey, HQ can you turn the lights out", jihyun asked. "Yes we can, for how long do you want them to be off", HQ asked. "How long do you think it will take to kill 60 buff men", jihyun asked Jungkook and jaebum. "5-6 minutes", jaebum answered. "Ok 4 minutes", jihyun said to HQ. "ok", HQ said back.

(The warehouse)

(The warehouse)

Jungkook smacked the back of jihyuns head. "Jaebum said 5-6, why tf did you say 4", Jungkook whispered shouted. "Well it's good to challenge yourself", jihyun said back while rubbing the back of his head. "Whatever", jaebum said with a roll of his eyes. "Let's go up in the beams", jaebum said. "Sounds good", Jungkook said. The 'triple squad' all climbed up the side to the beams. They waited there until HQ called in. "Ok guys we are about to shut the lights off",HQ said. "You guys ready", jihyun asked. "Yeah",Jungkook and jaebum replied back.

5 seconds later the lights completely shut off and all of the guards started screaming and yelling as Jungkook, jihyun, and jaebum were killing them off. After 3 minutes the 'triple j squad' killed all of the guards, then they all went back up to sit in the beams to wait for the lights to turn on for their dramatic entrance.

After 2 minutes the lights finally turned on, the only thing you could see was dead and disfigured bodies surrounded by blood. The 3 boys in the beams looked shocked who the pathetic 'bodyguards' were. It was bts, Monsta x, and Got7 all tied to chairs. "What the he'll happened", the kidnappers leader yelled. Bts, Got7, and Monsta X looked shocked and terrified. The 'triple j squad' looked surprised that their baby daddies/ex-boyfriends were the crappy bodyguards that got kidnapped. "Let's go down, and show no emotion guys", Jungkook whispered to jihyun and jaebum.

Jaebum jumped down first and the boys looked at him shocked. Then jihyun jumped down right in front of the kidnapper. Jihyun punched the kidnapper in the stomach making him double over in pain. "W-who the hell a-are you", the kidnapper asked. Jungkook then jumped down and walked in front of the kidnapper. "We are the people hired to kill you", Jungkook said, then he knocked the kidnapper out. "Jaebum bring me a chair, jihyun bring me some rope", Jungkook ordered the 2 boys. "Ok", jihyun and jaebum said.

Once the 2 boys brought the supplies they picked up the unconscious kidnapper and put him in the chair, then they tied him to the chair. "This is gonna be fun", jihyun said. "Yes it sure is", Jungkook said with a smirk. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU 3 DOING HERE", they heard Taehyung yell.

The 3 boys turned around to him. "We are here to kill him", jaebum said pointing at the kidnapper. "And to rescue your sorry asses", jihyun said with a eye roll. "Watch your mouth", jooheon said through gritted teeth. "And what are you gonna do? Nothing. So sit your ass there and shut the fuck up", Jungkook said back. "We knocked him out", jaebum said over the ear piece. "Ok we need yo-", HQ cut themselves off before they started talking again. "Hold on, we just got orders that you just need to kill them", HQ said. "I thought we were supposed to torture him for information", Jungkook said. "Apparently general chanyeol has changed his mind", HQ said. "Ok fine", jihyun said. Jungkook took his gun out and put a bullet in the unconscious mans head.

"Alright let's get them out of here", jihyun said with a huff. The 'triple j squad' walked over to their individual ex- boyfriends and untied them. The 3 boys walked ahead of the 3 groups. "Follow us", jaebum said. As they were all asking their heard yoongi whisper something under his breath. "Wow, the sluts saved us", yoongi whispered. The rest of the men laughed at that.

Jihyun wasn't tolerating disrespect, so he stopped and turned around, making the other 2 do the same. "First of all, i don't see any sluts here but you all, second of all if you EVER decide to disrespect us again I'll take that as you signing your death certificate, and I won't hesitate to kill you in the most painful way possible. Now shut the fuck up and follow us. Useless as bums", jihyun said and turned around and started walking again. The 3 groups clothed their mouths and continued to walk. Suddenly jungkook's phone started to ring. "Hello?", Jungkook said. "Ok, ok bye", jungkook ended the call. He then turned towards jihyun and jaebum. "We have to bring them back in our private jet", Jungkook said. "What? Hell no", jaebum said. "We have too", Jungkook said. "Fine jihyun and jaebum said.
'This is gonna be a long ass plane ride' the 3 boys thought.

—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—~~—

sorry for the long wait but I've been busy with my dance schedule and therapy. Anyways don't forget to vote on this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed. 😊