Chapter 21: Static

"Where's Fundy?!" Tubbo yelled over the blaring alarms.

"I don't know! Dream, walkie Sapnap and ask him!" Tommy told me.

I quickly pulled the walkie from my waist and held down a button to radio in.

"Sap come in. Have you seen Fundy, we lost him? Over."

There was nothing but static in response.

"Sap come in. I said have you seen Fundy? Over."

Static.

"God damnit Sapnap, answer the fucking walkie! I swear I'll-" I yelled into the small device.

"I'm here. I'm here, sorry we ran into some trouble. Fundy is with us, he ran to find us after he was caught." Sapnap interrupted.

He was caught?

How did he escape?

"Look, we gotta get out of here. Meet us at the entrance and we'll go from there." I told Sapnap.

"Got it, see ya there." He replied. Sounds of gunfire came through the walkie but cut out as he let go of the button to talk.

~

I shot at some more guards that stood in our path. I was running out of ammo, so we had to get out fast.

We neared the corner and before the entrance and stopped. I peek my head around the corner to look at the steel doors.

Oh no.

Two robots guarded the exit.

Someone alerted them they were coming. Who? The communications workers? No, they couldn't have known they were escaping there.

"How are we supposed to get out? We don't have anything except for a knife." Tubbo whispered in my ear.

I quickly covered his mouth and held my breath. He had a point, all they had was a knife, a pistol and a rifle. None of them had a larger or more powerful weapon.

I pushed my body against the wall and signaled for the two younger boys to do the same. You could hear the bots moving closer to our hiding spot. They had heard Tubbo.

This is it.

The bots started to inch around the corner. They noticed the three of us pushed against the wall in fear. The bots' arms shot up and their guns popped up through their armor. They were starting to advance towards us when a small throwing blade flew through the air and hit one of them in the neck. Specifically through their armor. Another hit the second bot in the same spot. The two bots had stopped what they were doing and fell to the ground.

"Yea baby!" I heard Sapnap yell from around the corner.

I sighed in relief at the save from our near death experience. Me, Tommy and Tubbo ran out from our hiding spot to greet our friends once again.

"Your welcome by the way. You're lucky I got here pretty quick." Sapnap boasted.

"Ya, ya let's just go home. We're gonna need to take another way in though, we don't want anyone to follow."

"Fine." Sapnap went to go push the door open but stopped in his tracks. His hand fell and he turned to face me directly. His gaze scanned the group before he put a concerned look on his face.

"Where's George?"

Really short chapter here guys. I was gonna continue it on the last chapter but I forgot to insert it the last minute, so here's the escape. I will post more chapters tomorrow, I really apologize for the plot being so rushed. I got impatient and wanted to start my other story haha. As always thanks for all the support and see you all later! :)