Chapter 18: Ruby Petals

Tw: implied nsfw/ major fluff

(Before y'all yell at me, no the situation in the beginning with Tubbo and Tommy does NOT go with the trigger warning lol)

Tubbo had pinned Tommy to the wall, a knife pointed to his neck.

"No fair! You swept my legs, I didn't have enough time to punch you back!" Tommy complained.

George had taught Tubbo skills he learned in the VILE labs. After days of struggling to learn the sweep maneuver.

"I still owned you. Besides, maybe you should watch your legs before you take the offense." Tommy responded.

"No not when your being bombarded with fucking punches Tubbo!" Tommy was angry.

Wilbur watched from afar. "Tommy just admit you lost. He's right, you gotta learn to watch your legs before you attack."

Tubbo backed away from Tommy, handing me my knife back. I put it back in it's holster looking up at Tubbo proudly.

"I'm going to shower." Tommy grumbled as he stomped out of the room.

George and the others in the room laughed. George loved spending time like this with his friends.

No...

His family.

He didn't miss his childhood one bit.

~

They were all downstairs for dinner again. Everyone sat in their sleepwear since it was so late. They all sat and talked while they ate spaghetti that Phil had made. He had never tasted food this good. He didn't exaggerate this at all. Of course his mother had done her best to feed George, and he was incredibly appreciative of it all. But the food she made was prepared hastily and made for rationing. Here, the base was loaded with resources and materials from VILE storage rooms and grocery marts. So the group could have as much as they wanted and what they wanted. Within reasoning.

George ate every last bit of pasta and got up to clean off his ceramic plate. He ran warm water on the plate cleaning off any remnants of his dinner and used a sponge to fully clean it. He felt a source of warmth emanate behind him and push his body against the sink.

"Hello." I smiled back at Dream before continuing to clean my plate. The larger boy reached forward to take the hand with the sponge and clean the plate as well. "What are you doing?" I asked jokingly.

His arms were wrapped around my body and his hands held onto mine. "Helping you clean your plate." You could practically hear his smile.

George and Dream finished cleaning the plate. George then placed the clean plate on the drying rack and turned back to Dream.

"Ugh you guys are making me sick." Quackity complained jokingly, making gagging noises. "Almost made me lose my appetite. Almost."

"Nah man. This is the best spaghetti ever. I don't ever think I'll lose my appetite enough for this stuff." Karl smiled at Phil.

"Well it's good to know that everyone likes the meal." Phil smiled back.

By the end of dinner everyone grabbed singular wrapped mints from the candy bowl in the middle of the table. George didn't know the last time he had eaten sweets. It was amazing. He'd never been this happy.

~

Everyone was heading upstairs to bed and talking about a planned mission the next day.

"I'm gonna beat some VILE arse!" Tommy said excitedly.