Author's Note:

Authors Note:

Hi guys. This is my first fan fiction I've written and honestly shared. Sorry if my grammar, spelling or overall writing sucks. There is lots of 3rd person and 1st person switches so I apologize for any future confusion, again not the best writer but the plot is the main reason I'm sharing this. I don't have too much time to proofread and correct so please let me know if you see anything major to correct. Writing tips are also appreciated. :)

Thought it would be cool to have a dystopian and rebellious fic with dnf. I will try and post 1-2 chapters a day, and for shorter chapters you might see more chapters.

Disclaimer: this is a DreamNotFound fanfic and is 100% fictional. Meaning it has nothing to do with the streamer's personal and/or online lives. The characters in this story include George, Dream, Snapnap, and more of the smp members. If at any point the creators are uncomfortable with what is written it will be removed or the story will be taken down. Again this is a fictional story and has nothing to do with the real people themselves. I have just simply utilized their public persona throughout the story.

Here are some possible trigger warnings for this story (I'll make sure to mention the tws at the start of the chapters):

- There is cursing throughout the story (this is the only warning)
- Implied nsfw (no smut)
-Mention of blades/ weapons/ needles
- Panic attacks
- suicidal thoughts
- Gore/ injury/ violence
- Death & murder
( this story will have heavy angst)

Notes:

- Italicized words are thoughts and handwriting
- Bold words are sounds
~ is a scene split or fast forward/ flashback
———— is a POV switch (the only perspectives are George and Dream)

Thank you I hope you enjoy the story as much as I do! :)