"Hiya, Master Aggie!"

The voice that called her revealed to be a young troll Priscilla, who walked with CJ and Keith.

"Heard any good gossip today?" CJ asked.

"Yeah, we're bored. Please say you have some interesting news," Keith said.

Of course, Aggie knew a good gossip, but that gossip is her secret birthday. She grinned nervously, and started to sweat, "Nope!" She quickly ran off from the young Trolls.

Aggie turned around to see if she was far away from the young troll, until she accidentally bumped onto the ambassadors and Melody, "Val, Melly, Holly, Lownote, Dante, Synth! What a surprise! I mean, not a surprise!"

"Wow, you seemed to be energetic this morning, is everything okay?" Lownote asked with his deep soothing voice.

"Yeah, y'all look like something's gunna happen," Holly gasped and guessed, "Do ya have ayy vision? Is it ayy Country party? Because ay'm attending!"

"No, no, there's no party," Aggie chuckled, "I was just happy that I realized I'm living here in TrollsTopia, not my home," she grinned nervously.

Val narrowed her eyes, and looked suspiciously at Aggie, "Your smile is weird. It means... something. I don't know."

Aggie secretly sighed in relief, "Well, I'll see you guys later. Gotta teach some Young Pop Trolls how to play Funk Music."

Before Aggie could leave, Synth noticed a calendar that fell out of Aggie's bag when she bumped onto them.

"Hey, I think you dropped this," he bent down to pick up the small calendar.

Aggie turned around, and noticed her calendar that was about to be picked up by the Techno ambassador, "NNOOOOO!"

When Synth picked it up, he managed to look at the date, and he, the other ambassadors, and Melody noticed the mark of the day.

"It's your birthday?!" exclaimed Melody.

"Sshhh!" Aggie shushed the Pop/Rock Troll in panic, but the rest of the ambassadors are too happy and excited for her birthday.

"I can't believe it's your birthday!" Holly hugged Aggie tightly, and lifted her from the ground, "Ay should've given ya ayy gift!"

"You should have a birthday rave party!" Synth suggested while holding two glowsticks.

"Ooh, and a musical number to honor your birth!" Dante added, holding his baton

"Guys! Shut up! Shut... up!" Aggie shouted so loud, causing the ambassadors and Melody to gasp. They never heard Aggie saying those words like that before. Aggie's anger faded as she realized how she acted towards her new friends, "I'm sorry, guys. I'm sorry I snapped! You got me, it's my birthday, but you can't tell anyone!"

"What? Why not?" Val asked.

"Yeah, it's your birthday, you should be celebrating," Lownote declared.

"And this must your first birthday outside of your home," Melody guessed.

"I know, it's my first birthday in TrollsTopia within Troll Kingdom, and it's my 18th birthday, but I don't want a party this year because... well, Poppy, Branch, Uncle Quincy, Aunt Essence, Aunt Delta, Trollex, Papa Trollzart, and Barb did so much for me since I first arrived here. They tried helping me find my music in life to earn my True Colors, they made me Master of All Music, they defended me from the Siren Trolls, and they kept my psychic visions a secret. I know that they will make a party for me if they find out it's my birthday," Aggie explained.