Chapter one - Breath of fresh air

Start from the beginning

"Penny for your thoughts" Malcolm smiled.

"As long as you won't tell" I said .

"Sure thing" he said.

This guy and gossiping👀. Where should I start ? I mean Malcolm is my best friend and I tell him everything. Surely he won't judge me for liking my student. It's not like I like "like" her . I just find her attractive..... Very attractive.

"Earth to Timothy" he said snapping his fingers" you zoned out again"

"Sorry dude it's just that there is this student in my class" I say .

" Ohhh my fucking Gosh . I never thought I'll see the day the great Mr Gwaze fucks a student. And you used to judge me for doing it. I guess we are birds of the same feather" he exclaimed. This guy though.

"I'm not fucking her..... Well at least not yet. I can't seem to get her out of my mind. To be honest I'm not just sexually attracted to her it's much more than that. Her smile is so amazing. I think I might want to do more than just make her my fuck mate. I know I'm a married man and way older than her but I think I want her to be mine . Forever" I said

"That's so fucked up dude. You can't fall for your student. That's only gonna cause drama. At least if you were saying you wanna just fuck her then I'd understand. You cannot get attached. You have a wife....a family. You don't wanna risk it all by falling for some stupid ass student" he said.

"Don't fucken call her that" I  said angrily. Why am I getting so worked up? Shit I'm fucken doomed.

We continued chatting for a while until we decided to go home. I dropped him at his house.

"Honey I'm home" I say. I'm a bit tipsy but it's nothing I couldn't handle right? I made my way upstairs. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went to my room and put some sweatpants with no shirt. I went downstairs only to find my wife watching TV.

"Where were you?"she asked.

"Out with Malcolm. Sorry I forgot to tell you" I said

"It's cool , how is he ?" She asked going to the kitchen and returning with a plate of food and handing it to me. I sat down and began eating.

"Same old , same old. You know how he is" I said with a mouthful.

"Finish eating so that we can have some dessert " she said winking and went upstairs.

I ate as fast as I could and placed the plate on the zinc , took my pills and took out some strawberries and cream. I made my way upstairs.

I open the door to my bedroom only to be welcomed by the sweet smell of lavender candles. My wife laid on bed in a sexy red lingerie . Rose petals were scattered on bed and across the room. The dim light of candles gave the room a romantic glow.

"Are you gonna just stare at me or are you gonna bring that sexy ass to me?" Sharon said seductively.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice"

      *******************

Hey my lovies this is my second book. Please vote and comment. Tell me how you feel about this chapter.

If you're are triggered by sexual contents then this book is not for you. This book consists of sexual scenes so please read at your own risk.

Thanks for reading my book . I'll update it everyday. Love ya😘😘😘