A school photo of me. It stared up at me like it was taunting me, I stared at it in horror

"What the-" I yelled tapping the image enlarging it.

The photo was low quality and I looked like shit in the image. I remember the picture day quite well.
I wasn't fully recovered at the time, but i had to take pictures.

You can clearly see the bandages on my neck and tiny cuts in some places. And I wasn't even smiling. Talk about depressing.

"What" hoseok looked at me concerned. He looked at my phone.

"Is that-" he looked shocked

"Yes" I put my head on the table in embarrassment. Jin came over wondering what the commotion was over.

His eyes widened.

"Oh my god" he looked at me "I trust you didn't release that..?"

"Of course not" I fumed. He grimaced. "It's bound to happen at some point" he sighed

"What-?" I questioned.

"Once someone from school finds out you're famous they like to exploit all the photos and Knowledge they have on you." He sighed.

"I mean look at yoongi" he sighed sadly looking at the boy who was looking tough but was playing subway surfers.

"Someone spread a rumour that he used to act out anime scenes in the hallways at break" he closed his eyes.

"Truly tragic" I nodded understandably.

I didn't care about the photo itself, I just care if they found jeewoo or dowoon.

Dowoon being younger i feared the most

He smiled slightly at me like he knew "worried about your brothers?"

I nodded staring at the photo. "Pd nim will manage it if it happens'' he patted my head.

"It's lucky you were cute" Hoseok mumbled, still staring at the photo. I chuckled. I found the photo creepy and I didn't like what I associated the photo with. And I feared that others would see the worst like I did. But from comments and the few members that had seen it, they saw it as a normal school photo.

Yoongi shuffled looking over Jin's shoulder, standing on his tippy toes. He looked at the photo and looked at me, then looked back at the photo.

"not bad" he mumbled and walked over to the coffee machine.

This time it was hoseok who choked, his coffee spilling down his clothes. Jungkook walked in to, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. And he looked at the phone out of pure curiosity.

He looked at the photo and said simply "you look grumpy" he then went to find a chair.

He was correct. I did look grumpy.

"Shut up man you look like you're still in your emo phase" jimin slapped him.

"I was just handsome" jin said, running a hand through his hair like a model.

"Tsk I've seen your photos you look like a mushroom" hoseok threw his empty packet at him.

Jin stuck out his tongue in retaliation.

Jimin got out his phone and started typing quickly.

He laughed holding it up.

"What did your mum cut it for you?" Yoongi snicked. Jin kicked him playfully.

"Let me get out yours" jin muttered his thumbs flying over his keyboard.

"AHA!" He brandished his phone to the rest of us and we all burst out laughing

"Dan howell looking ass" I mumbled getting up.

The comments were fine, nothing too bad. I looked into the account who posted it, but it was anonymous.

"Oh well" I mumbled.

"We need to go shopping, those in favour of coming put your hand"

The maknae line put up their hands as if they all mentally decided they wanted to give namjoon and jin grey hairs and at this point, i'm thinking jungkook and taehyung were gonna fight each other. i was getting worried if there was a chance of saving the friendship between the two.

Jungkook seemed frankly jealous and taehyung slightly more mature (?) But probably wouldn't hesitate to kill at him

The 5 of them left the house namjoon though being an atheist, looked like he was praying. For his sanity or life i don't know which.

Hoseok was still staring at the image on my phone.

"Tsk what's so entertaining about this, it looks depressing" i nudged him. He looked at me and then the photo, eyes flickering back and forth. I smiled inviting a response.

"This was after...right?" He whispered tentatively. I nodded simply.

Hoseok is the only one who knows what happened. And I'm glad he knows, I feel like I can trust him.

"I recently just moved, and they rushed The photo. I wasn't even cleared to go to school. I stared at it with a sad smile.

"You look so sad" he said quietly. I patted his back.

"Its better now" I smiled comforting him. "It wasn't a good time. And it lasted longer than it should of" i said sitting back down beside him.

"How long?" He looked genuinely worried.

"Four years" I stared at my hands.

"Four-" he stopped and looked at me.

"It's not that bad" I mumbled

"Gay shit" yoongi said returning to the kitchen and placing his "i love dick" mug on the side.

"Speak for yourself" Hoseok laughed, gesturing to the cup.

"A fan sent me this. I thought it was funny" he said proudly. I chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Yoongi shot, trying to act aggressive, but I saw the glint of playfulness in his eyes. I pulled a face at him. He smirked.

We moved to the living room, putting the tv on. "What should we watch?" Hoseok stood like a weatherman gesturing to the screen.

Weather boy.

(a/n: