34

I'm back! And boyyy is it getting juicy.
Enjoy, lovelies!
xoxo

Alex

The end to the week went by faster than I could've possibly imagined

The end to the week went by faster than I could've possibly imagined. By the time Sunday rolled around, I wasn't sure what was happening anymore.

Christian had mentioned that Brad figured out a plan, but we were going to need to stall for as long as we possibly could with this wedding.

Was I thrilled about us having to attend a potentially real wedding that involved the man I love?

No.

Was I willing to get besides myself and my emotions in order to let Brad handle things?

Yes.

If this meant I got to leave this god forsaken beautiful venue, with a non married boyfriend, I'd do whatever was asked.

Christian stayed with me through the entirety of the weekend. He did his best to carve out quality time for us. We went out for a stroll, made some meals together- well, I cooked and Christian watched. The only thing he could do well was breakfast, and while having breakfast for dinner wasn't completely unheard of, I refused to eat it for every meal.

Christian was... he was tender. A word I never thought I'd use to describe Christian fucking Ivanov. He wanted to spend the time at my place, but I suggested we go to his. Nathaniel was probably a little lonely, in that mansion all by himself.

"At least you'll be the best dressed in that establishment." He bent down to whisper in my ear, as I worked on fixing my bow tie. A shiver ran through me, recalling more mind explosive sex we had the previous night, when he was whispering all kinds of things in my ear.

I watched as my face turned a deep red shade, through the bathroom mirror.

"I hate to admit that I'm excited to see how everything looks. I'm also excited to just be in The Gardens again." I spoke freely. Christian placed his hands on my hips, as he left light kisses against my neck. If he took this any further, we were going to be late for the wedding.

I thought about Christian just not showing up. What if we ran away right now?

I knew the circumstances, but could you blame a guy for fantasizing?

"Christiannnn." I more or less groaned, when his teeth grazed my delicate skin. "Stoppp. We're going to be late." I heard him release a whine that sounded like a five year old was just told no.

"It's not something I care to be on time to." He grumbled to himself. I rolled my eyes at him, but it made me smile. At least we were on the same page about this absolute fuckery of a situation.

-

Ironically, the most stressful situation right off the bat was getting Derek into the venue. Once Christian and I arrived at The Gardens, I noticed that Derek was standing outside the building pacing nervously.