10

Well shit lovelies, I wish I had a valid excuse for the late upload but I really just had a great time celebrating my sisters birthday, and Halloween! I meant to get chapters up at the beginning of this week but ya girl forgot that she had to tune in for this ghetto ass custody battle of the United States.
How is everyone doing?
Honestly my anxiety has been through the fucking roof, and I've just been trying to avoid what I can- dip in only for highlights.
That being said, remember remember the fifth of November...
(Iykyk)
Andddd
Happy reading, lovelies! As always, thanks you so much for your support. Please stay safe during and after these elections.
xoxo

Alex

By the time I made it home and into my own bed, I was astonished by how much energy I actually had

By the time I made it home and into my own bed, I was astonished by how much energy I actually had. Granted, Christian and I spent most of the day asleep... but somehow I thought I'd be able to get back to bed.

When I checked the time on my bedside alarm, it informed me that we were soon approaching one in the morning. I had settled myself under the covers almost an hour ago, yet sleep was the farthest thing from accessible. It was my phone vibrating on the nightstand, that brought me out of the comfortable silence and free flowing thoughts.

The caller ID said it was Christian.

I'd been around this man for months, yet every time I saw his name pop up, it made my heartbeat quicken.

I wanted it to be for romantic reasons, but I knew it was so much more than that. He could have be calling for my company... for my advise... or in a last ditch effort to have someone help him move a body.

The possibilities were truly endless.

"Hey there." I answered.

"Hi." He replied. His voice was raspy, and I couldn't tell if it had been from sleep or not. It was hard to believe he had found the time to get anymore, especially considering Jen had let me know that Brad hadn't made it home yet. That was about an hour or so ago.

Maybe they both planned on staying at Anna's?

I found that just highly unlikely... but very few things could surprise me at this point.

Joan had filled me in about the details of her trip, which in return made me squeal like a five year old child, and dance around my apartment. Apparently her and Brad had shared a kiss, but when I pressed her for details, she insisted there wasn't much more to tell.

Just like Christian and I, their own intimate moments were interrupted by a message from Slav and Anna. That made my heart sink some, considering just how slow I felt like these two moved. It was all chemistry with Joan and Brad, so my impatient ass just couldn't understand the hold up.

"I was just checking in, making sure you made it home okay." He continued into the line. It was difficult to pay attention to his words, when his voice was turning me on ever so greatly. My body was acting like we hadn't just been together mere hours ago.