20

Enjoy Lovelies!
I'll follow this up with a second chapter either tonight or tomorrow morning depending on how good this episode of Bones is.
xoxo

Alex

I checked my GPS again for the third time that night

This was where the address had taken me, I thought to myself. I had expected something completely different.

It was impossible to miss the loud music flooding onto the streets, from a place called Rouge. I had parked my car at a street parking meter, just a block down from the place. It was the only parking spot I could find.

I was about to check my GPS for the fourth time tonight, but something else caught my eye. More importantly, someone else. There was a black SUV parked a little ways ahead of me, that I now recognized as one of the companies. I watched two people exited from both sides of the vehicle.

The first person was Christian, I knew that almost instantly. The woman that left on the right side, had the same striking features as the woman I had seen earlier this week in Christian's office.

Roslana, I thought to myself.

She was wearing a figure hugging sequenced black dress. One that almost immediately captivated even myself. Her long almost dirty blonde hair rested perfectly against her bare shoulders. The sharped winged eyeliner she was wearing that morning, was even more defined tonight. It's made her light eyes look killer. As both Christian and Roslana turned to look at me through the dashboard window of my Prius, I felt my breathing hitch.

Jesus, this woman was beautiful.

"Alex!" Christian called, gesturing for me to come out and join them. I did my best to stop staring and move quickly, as I grabbed my phone, then keys out of the ignition.

Roslana had a warm smile on her face. It made me less nervous as I approached them, but seeing what she had on just had me feeling way underdressed. Christian, however, was still wearing the same perfectly pressed suit from work earlier today. In some unjust way, this man could wear anything and get away with it.

I looked like an underpaid intern in comparison to these perfect people.

"Hello, Alex. It's wonderful to finally meet you." Roslana's smile widen as I took her hand into my own for a formal handshake. Her hand felt icy cold against my warm, clammy ones. "It seems some bands have already started. Are you okay if we go in right away?"

I almost didn't register what she was asking. At first I was distracted by how beautiful that smile was... then I tried to run back what she had said, and realized she had an incredibly thick accent.

The last part sounded like she asked if we should go in. I just gave her a nod. "Yes, yeah, thank you."

That must've done the trick because Roslana took the lead, holding open the door for all of us as we filled into a surprisingly packed venue.