15

Happy New Year, Lovelies!
I'm a sappy piece of shit on pretty much every chapter, so I'll keep this brief. Thank you for getting through that trash chute of a year with me.
I love you guys.
xoxo

Alex

I google searched everything anyways

I know I'd told myself to leave it alone tonight, and of course for good reason. All this did was make me even more irate. Everything looked so fucking beautiful, even the florist shop that was open late. Apparently the shop was best know for their custom flower arrangements that included small lights woven between each bouquet, to light up the flowers.

Eight in the evening had made a lot more sense now.

The only thing getting me through this was the constant reminder that Christian wasn't actually planning on tying the knot. It didn't help that the woman he'd be refusing, looked the way she did however.

That did nothing to soothe the soul.

Picturing her now while I was supposed to be working, also did nothing to halt my spiraling crazy.

I had wanted an excuse to break away and see Christian, but today was another busy day for the both of us. With all the times I caught myself daydreaming though, you wouldn't have thought that.

It felt like each day this week was starting to shape up that way. Just an endless pile of work. We had now reached the end of the week, with tomorrow being Friday, and I truly couldn't tell you how we got here.

I was interested in seeing what artist we were going to check out tomorrow- I believe that's what was next on Christian's schedule for this wedding. The venue was something more modern, which made me wonder whether it was Yakiv or Roslana who chose it.

I did my best to keep my nose to the grindstone, and churn out some productivity for the remainder of the day. The thought of seeing Christian after work tonight maintain the title of my only real motivation.

Christian