21

Decorate your block with red tape, foenem slidin' every day
Bunch of hollows spittin' out the glock
Iykyk 😂
xoxo

Alex

Once Christian and I made it to the top of the steps, we were almost immediately stopped dead in our tracks by a very large man

Once Christian and I made it to the top of the steps, we were almost immediately stopped dead in our tracks by a very large man. I wasn't even sure where the hell he came from, but it felt like he was forged out of literal thin air.

For a second, I had one of those deja vu moments in a video game where my player would approach a computer character for a clue on their next quest.

Unfortunately, this man didn't seem like he was here to bless Christian and I with potions, and extra lives.

"You two can't be up here. It's reserved seating only." The man snarled our way.

From his overreaction, you'd think he was guarding a national treasure at the Louvre or something. Before I could try to step in, Christian stepped in between me and this man much... much... much taller than me.

At first I thought Christian was going to get aggressive, but instead, he reached into his back pocket to pull out his wallet. He then proceeded to hand the man a couple hundred dollars. The security guy didn't even bat an eyelash, he just pocket the cash, and stepped aside to let us through.

Christian slid his hand into mine, and lead me through the second level. I wanted to stop him and ask if this was really worth the money he just slipped that man, but then I remembered who I was talking to.

Christian was sorta right about this floor, after all. There was only a dozen people or so up here, most of who were smoking hookah and paying more attention to their phones, than the music. I let Christian find us a spot towards the corner of the upper level. It was a lounging place sort of secluded from the rest.

I gratefully took a seat on the plush black leather material, doing my best to keep from spilling the Coke. Christian was kind enough to set both our cups on the table behind him.

"God, I feel like I can finally fucking breathe." He sighed heavily, when his eyes finally found mine again.

"It's seriously crowded in here. I had no idea a place like this could get this packed." I replied. "Speaking of which, what exactly are we doing here?"

Christian stretched his legs out in front of him, before shuffling closer to me.

"I think Roslana plans to book one of the bands from tonight. It looks like it's some sort of band play-off thing? I don't know. She tried to explain it on the way here, I think. I wasn't paying much attention." He replied.

The lighting from the ceiling lights were about as useless as the lights downstairs, but I didn't need much to see Christian's blue eyes clear as day. It was a sin, truly. Someone being this beautiful.