³.¹⁹puny god

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ AS CHAOS DECORATED THE STREETS AND BUILDINGS OF NEW YORK, Athena was sitting grumpily on the Common Area of the Tower. She looked outside the glass window, Tony in his armor shooting at the creatures, a strong lightning aimed at the portal, and Hulk on buildings smashing the aliens to bits (she was surprised with her eyesight that she was able to spot that as it happening buildings away).

She could've started healing her wounds or started cleaning herself up, but what she chose to do was try and find out more about her powers. So, as she ran into her room, she grabbed one of the many notebooks that she has - this one was a black leather notebook, that had her initials A.C.B. engraved on the bottom front - and a pen, then ran back to the common area.

She started off with the cube, listing what she had known about them so far.

Blue Stone -

can teleport me

can create portals

I definitely have to find a book on these stones. The girl thought to herself, noticing that she barely knew anything about them. Or ask someone about it.

"Alright then... Let's try the other stone."

Yellow Stone -

mind control

"Yeah I know absolutely nothing about these." She muttered to herself, closing the book and throwing it to her side. "But I can try practice it."

She already knew how to teleport, so she tried to create a portal as she couldn't really try mind control since there was nobody around. Putting her hands out, she closed her eyes and focused. She focused on opening a portal just to the other side of the room. But peeking out of her eyes, no luck. She tried for a while, but then felt like it wasn't going to work.

She then again slumped onto the couch. She wasn't giving up, no. Just taking a break because she felt as if she was doing it wrong. She looked outside the window, Hulk was dragging down another one of those giant eels. That's something he would do.

───── ❦ ─────

A body crashed through the open frame. Athena jumped, startled from the sudden interruption. Her hand found its way towards one of her daggers in precaution, until she realised who the man was. The robes, the hair, the golden horns-

"Wait... You're the man in my dreams." Athena spoke out, her eyes on the man.

Loki grunted, standing up as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Well nightmares really." Athena corrected herself.

"Oh." His eyebrows dropped in disappointment. Athena didn't know what to do, so she just narrowed her eyes at the man, glaring at him. Knotting his eyebrows, Loki was slightly uncomfortable under her glare. "Can you, maybe, not glare at me?"