Their plan was to go to the academy the next day. Their current plan would be to apply for places that intrigued their interest while walking around. Hitoshi saw a sign for a weapons shop and instantly went inside to apply. Kaminari wanted to leave the place that he applied for a surprise, so Sakura left it at that.

     As much as she had experience in the industry, the pinkette doubted that it would be in her best interest to go into modeling. Instead, she found herself in front of an updated, but familiar building. She was going to work in the hospital again.

     It was the most profitable yet not too revealing job she could think of. Sure, people might think she's Sakura, but her personality was different. Not to mention, her last name was changed and she could easily deny it as much as she wanted. It was vastly different than claiming her real identity.

     She received an application and quickly filled it out as she realized that it was one that she had made. Sakura could also vaguely remember what answers made for a quick interview and hiring. It wasn't long until she was questioned by different staff members and had to show her abilities, though it was harder with the seal.

    Although she had called the seal "chakra suppression," it actually just hid the signature to a decent point of chakra. Not to mention, it regulates the chakra that is suppressed to replace the used one to act as though the person is fast as replenishing. It was a modified version of the seal, but to her, it all fell under the same umbrella.

      Sakura had landed the job and she had the impression that they would be moving into a much more livable space soon enough. She was only part-time though, so that would leave time for researching about the wormholes.

     However, she had to work first thing in the morning, so she couldn't oversee the Academy Test for her children. Still, she knew enough from a brief vision that they would pass with flying colors.

     The next day, Sakura was tossed into the fray, probably because she had stated that she had experience. During the time she was working, it suddenly felt as though she had never even lived in another world, to begin with. She had adapted so well, too well to be honest.

      On the way back from work, she even found herself walking in the wrong direction. Instead, she found herself walking back in the direction of her parent's house. Once she realized this, she shook her head solemnly and turned around.

     "H-hey, wait!" a girl's voice called out from behind her as she was walking.

     Sakura then turned around, feeling a bit astonished as she noticed the red-rimmed glasses and red qipao. It was a bit nostalgic as she gazed at her onyx eyes and hair. "Yes...? Do you need something, dear?"

     "Who are you?" she asked with a flustered look on her face, "I haven't seen you a-around before!"

     "I am Sakura Kaminari, " she introduced, "Now, it's quite rude to ask for someone else's name without stating yours."

      She turned red and stammered, "I-I apologize. I am Sarada Uchiha."

     Sakura smiled gently at her, showing that she didn't mind, "Hello, Uchiha-sama. What would you like to ask from me?"

     "You just reminded me of someone I was told about before..." she mumbled while twidling with her hands, "I'm really sorry for stopping you. I really thought you could be Sakura Haruno. She's dead but isn't... It's hard to explain. Oh, no! I'm just rambling at this point, aren't I?"

      Chuckling, she patted the girl's head, "I'm sure she would have liked you if she were around."

      "N-no!" she denied, "I'm nothing close to Haruno-sama! She was trained by Tsunade-sama, the Godaime! I couldn't compare."

      "Are you aspiring to be an Iryonin?"

      "I want to be like Haruno-sama, at least, as close as I can be."

      Sakura tapped her chin for a couple of moments while weighing her options back and forth. Any contact with Sarada would make her easier to get caught, but her emotions suggested something else. In the end, her heart won.

     "Say, I'm not as great as the other Sakura, but I do know a great deal about medical ninjutsu, " she stated, "I work in the hospital in the mornings, and I actually arrived in the village yesterday. My kids are probably going to be in your class also. How about this: since I haven't taught them shosen yet, you can join us for the lessons after school. What do you think?"

      Sarada's eyes glimmered with hope, "Really? You would do that?"

     "Of course, " she nodded, "But be warned, my training is going to be harsh... You guys have access to training grounds, right?"

     "Only certain ones for safety reasons, " she nodded.

     "Let's start next week, okay?"

     Sakura couldn't help but curse her soft-spot. She absolutely loved having disciples and teaching others. The praise probably went to her head too, but she deserved it, didn't she? 

     Well, on the bright-side, she didn't have much contact with Karin, so she doubted that she would be recognized. Sasuke was also out in the world doing things, so she hoped things wouldn't escalate. After all, the best greeting would be a punch in the face for such a narcissist bastard.

     Sasuke Uchiha, I hate you.