"It was actually pretty stupid, it doesn't matter." I said shaking my head and laughing as I brushed past him to get out of the bathroom.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him before I could barely walk past the bathroom door.

"You can tell me. You know if you need someone to talk to about it." He said to me quietly.

My breath slightly hitched from how close he was to me.

"I- I have Fred and George." I said stuttering.

Maybe if the vision didn't involve him I would tell him, but he will judge me if I tell him that he was in it.

Before he could ask again I spoke.

"Did we-" I began to ask before he interrupted me.

"No." He said sternly as he slightly backed away from me to give me so breathing room.

I nodded my head and looked around to avoid his gaze.

"How did I get here? All I remember is being up on the roof." I said to him quietly and confused.

"After talking for awhile you put your head on my shoulder and started to doze off. I took you up here, and as hot as you looked in that dress; I thought it would be more comfortable to not wear it to bed so I woke you up slightly to change and then you fell back asleep." He explained blankly.

I nodded again in response.

"Right, well I should get going then." I said quickly and walked past him.

"Would you like some sweats to wear?" He asked awkwardly as he itched the back of his neck.

"Oh well..." I thought about it for a quick second, realizing that wearing the dress would make me look like a walk of shame I answered him. "If that's okay?" I said to him.

He nodded his head and grabbed a pair of gray sweats from his dresser and threw them at me.

Fuck me, he wears gray sweats too? He keeps getting hotter.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I slipped them on.

I gave him one last look and left the room quickly. My head was pounding I don't know if it was from the vision or the fact that I'm hungover or both.

I'm going with the fact that I'm hungover seeing as I also feel the need to puke.

I made my way out of the slytherin common room and to the Gryffindor one without puking my brains out.

As soon as I got to the Gryffindor common room I laid righ onto the couch and groaned.

"Gemini!" I heard a voice yell.

I groaned in response and felt a pair of hands lift up my legs and set them back down on their legs.

"Hi Harry." I mumbled out.

"We have a question." I heard Hermione say as she sat on the ground.

I groaned and sat up slowly.

"You look dead." Ron said with a chuckle.

Hermione slapped Ron's arm. He gave her weird look.

I laughed slightly. "It's okay mione I do in fact look dead. A lot of alcohol does that to you." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Right well. You know how Umbridge isn't teaching anything?" Harry said looking at all three of us.

I hummed in response.

I hate that bitch.

"Well we were thinking of starting our own secret class. In the room of requirements and Harry will teach it, thought you might be interested in joining?" Hermione said.