"Yeah baby, keep going, fuck. You're so fucking wet!" He growled getting close to his own high, turned on by her squirting. 

Rose arched her back as she immediately had a second orgasm and started to lose consciousness. Tae came with a sharp yell, shooting his load and filling her up completely. 

"Fuuuckk....That was amazing." He sighed, out of breath as he flopped onto the bed next to her. 

Jungkook finally came with a low groan, his semen covering his abs. After he came down from his high he used the shirt he wore the day before to wipe up his mess. 

"So....Full...." Rose croaked, eyes unblinking at the ceiling. 

"You alive in there babe?" Jungkook asked her, waving a hand in front of her eyes. 

"No...Not really." She groaned, rubbing her eyes with her fists. 

Kookie went to go wipe Rose clean but was stopped the moment he touched her. 

"Yaaahhh....No touch! Owwie." She squeaked, weakly swatting his hand away. 

"Shhh, I'll be more gentle." He tried to argue. 

~END SMUT~ 

"Noo...." Rose growled like a tiny kitten, slipping off the bed and grabbing the shirt from him to clean up without his help. 

He giggled, jumping on the bed next to Tae as Rose walked unevenly to the bathroom whispering 'oww' every once and a while. 

"Maybe should have stopped you from going too hard with her TaeTae....She's gonna be really sore today." He said, poking Tae's cheek. 

"I figured that after she was kinda dead when I finished....I couldn't help it though, it's gonna be a while before we can fuck her without holding back again. We'll get in trouble at the hotels if she screams too loud. Remember last time?" Taehyung pouted, getting up from the bed and dressing himself. 

"How could I forget? I thought Manager-nim was gonna kill us." He replied, gathering up the dirty sheets. 

⁽ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˢᵉ⁾

After spending way too long trying to untangle her hair, Rose just settled for low maintenance pigtails.

She did try to dress cute to distract from her messy hair, plus she couldn't really wear pants since anything touching her crotch hurt

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She did try to dress cute to distract from her messy hair, plus she couldn't really wear pants since anything touching her crotch hurt. 

Smiling into her mirror to trick herself to be in a good mood, she left her room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Smiling into her mirror to trick herself to be in a good mood, she left her room.

Jin was making some fried rice with eggs when she walked into the kitchen. 

"Can I help you hyung?" 

"Mmm? Oh Rosie. No I think I got it. Thanks though." Jin smiled at her. 

She shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the others. As she was about to pass Yoongi to sit in Jungkook's lap, the Yoonkitty grabbed her and pulled her into his lap; hugging her. 

"Woah, Yoongi, are you alright honey?" Rose asked him, concerned.

"I think Lil Meow Meow had a nightmare last night...He ran into my room this morning and refused to talk about it but demanded cuddles." Hobi replied for him. 

"SHUT UP HOSEOK, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT THAT!" Yoongi shouted, embarrassed. 

"Shhh Yoongs, it's alright, everyone has bad dreams sometimes." She cooed, sitting on his lap sideways with her legs crossed as she hugged him. 

"I didn't think he'd say it out loud...." Yoongi mumbled into Rose's shoulder. 

"Sorry...It just kinda slipped out." Hobi whined. 

"I can't trust you anymore I guess..." The kitty hissed. 

"Hush baby, he didn't mean it alright?" Rose soothed him, massaging his scalp. 

As usual, Rose had a way of dealing with Yoongi that no one else did, and he calmed down. Things were back to normal as breakfast was served. Rose tried to get out of Yoongi's lap to be polite as she thought she would be heavy to him, but he kept an arm wrapped around her waist. Rose wasn't bothered by it at all though, she just grabbed her plate and began to eat her food. Unfortunately Hobi spilled some pepper and it made Rose sneeze. 

"Rose

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Rose...Why is my lap wet? Why does it smell funny? What is that???" Yoongi asked in panic.

Her face turned bright red and she jumped off his lap.

"Uh...Uh..I'm so sorry...I thought I got it all..." Rose apologized, tears of embarrassment pricking at the corners of her eyes. 

"Bro I told you you shouldn't have done that this morning." Jungkook sighed. 

"Yeah I'm sorry Rose...And Yoongi hyung." Tae said, his face pale. 

"Wait a fucking minute! Is this? Tae? Oh god why??? ROSE OF ALL DAYS YOU DECIDED NOT TO WEAR UNDERWEAR! I'm gonna be sick." Yoongi screamed, running off to his room. 

Rose began to cry and ran to her room to hide. Jimin began to laugh his ass off. 

"She sneezed Tae's cum onto Yoongi's lap??" He scream laughed, falling out of his chair. 

"Wait what?" Hobi laughed, not quite catching on as fast. 

"I....I'm gonna go....Rose..." Tae nervously said, standing up awkwardly from his seat and running to his room. 

"Jeon Jeongguk." Namjoon said firmly.

"What? I didn't do anything!" He whined.

"Not that. You seriously need to fix your girl. I demand as your leader that you make sure she is wearing underwear at all times outside of the bedroom." He huffed. 

"That's what you're mad about??" Jin snorted *insert windshield wiper laugh*.

"Oh my god I'm gonna pee myself! Stop it!" Jimin cried from laughing so hard. 

⁽ˢʸᵐᵖᵗᵒᵐˢ ⁻ ˢʰᶦⁿᵉᵉ⁾