Chapter 13

⁽ᵐᶦʳʳᵒʰ ⁻ ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏᶦᵈˢ⁾

Rose carried a softly weeping Yoongi back to his bedroom and tucked him into bed. 

"I'll be right back, I need to shower, I stink." Rose whispered as she kissed his temple.

"Please be quick..." Yoongi sniffled.

Running back to her room, Rose took a quick shower and then slipped one of Kookie's shirts over her head before hurrying back to Yoongi's room and snuggling up to the kitty.

She pulled him into her arms and cradled him against her body like a small child as tears continued to slide down his pale cheeks.

"Hush now baby, you're alright. I got you. You're safe here." Rose spoke into his hair.

"I just felt so helpless, you mean so much to me. Seeing you like that..Like..." Yoongi broke down before he could finish his sentence.

Rose's own cheeks began to wet once more. 

"I know...I'm so sorry Yoongi."

"I feel so stupid, I had no clue how much you were hurting Rose." Yoongi mumbled.

"I don't think I did either honey. I just felt so broken. I didn't know what to do besides hyper focus on anything else besides my feelings. I still don't know how to feel. My heart just hurts." Rose confessed.

"I'm gonna kill him for hurting you like this." Yoongi growled in tiny.

"Please don't..." She sadly smiled, trying to hide her hurt.

They fell asleep holding onto each other tightly.

⁽ʳᵘˢˢᶦᵃⁿ ʳᵒᵘˡᵉᵗᵗᵉ ⁻ ʳᵉᵈ ᵛᵉˡᵛᵉᵗ⁾

The others were still in the living room going over how they would deal with Jimin when the person in question wandered into the room.

Jungkook immediately tried to attack him but Hobi and Tae pulled him back down on the couch.

Joon looked Jimin directly in the eyes. "Sit down Jimin." He said firmly.

Knowing he was in all kinds of trouble, the mochi sat down on the opposite couch from the others.

The air was hostile for a good amount of time as they all stared at each other. Joon and Jin had a disapproving look on their face like parents and the others simply glared. Jimin couldn't look at them, his gaze met with the floor.

"Look Jimin, we're all upset with you, but if you tell us your reasoning for why you did what you did, perhaps we can work things out." Namjoon said calmly.

"I'm so sorry...I didn't mean it." Jimin whined.

"Then why did you do it?" JK growled, still being held back by the others.

"I've just had a lot on my mind lately." 

"Do you have any idea what kind of damage you've caused Jimin?" Tae asked.

"N-no, I don't..." Jimin whispered, tears sliding down his cheeks.

"Rose has been a mess. She worked herself to the bone cleaning the whole house till she passed out!" Hobi yelled. 

"She did? Aww man.. I'm sorry."

"That's all you can say? 'Sorry'? We found her last night sobbing in the bathtub. She had a fucking panic attack this morning, and all you can say is 'sorry'?" Jungkook screamed, breaking free from the others and punching Jimin in the face.

The others ran forward and pulled JK off of Jimin. He shook them off of him and stalked off towards their workout room.

"Where is he going?" Hobi asked, still alarmed.

"Don't worry about him, he's probably just going to go beat the ever living shit out of his punching bag." Tae deadpanned. 

Jimin wiped the blood off his split lip with the back of his hand, his eyes cautious. 

"So why did you do that to her?" Jin asked.

"My brother and I have been fighting a lot lately and I took it out on Rose. I had no right to do that. I just let my anger build up and she happened to be the one to set me off. I felt so bad afterwards that I went to the bar and got really drunk." Jimin confessed.

"You need to talk to her later." Joon said.

"Wait where is she, I'll go talk to her now." Jimin exclaimed standing up from the couch.

"I think she's sleeping with Yoongi. You will not bother her right now." Mama Jin stated, shaking his head.

"Oh ok, Hobi do you wanna go dance?" Jimin perked.

"We are all still upset with you, its gonna take a while for us to forgive this, Jimin." Hobi sighed.

"I think it's best you go eat and then take some time to think about what you're going to say to Rosie." Jin suggested. 

⁽ᵈᵉˢᶦʳᵉ ⁻ ᵃᵗᵉᵉᶻ⁾