Chapter 76(smut)

⁽ᵃⁿᵗᶦᵈᵒᵗᵉ ⁻ ᵏᵃⁿᵍᵈᵃⁿᶦᵉˡ⁾

Rose didn't even have a second to breathe once she got to her room and shut her door. Jungkook picked her up so she was eye level with him and slammed her back into the door. 

"Oof, easy Gguk...That hurt a little." She pouted, rubbing the back of her head. 

"Sorry, but it's your fault I'm like this. You just make me so hot and bothered sometimes." He smirked, his hooded eyes glancing at her lips before leaning in to kiss her. 

"I want to play too..." Taehyung spoke up from behind JK. 

Jungkook turned around and dropped Rose onto the bed, stripping her down to her birthday suit like himself and Tae. 

"Hey baby?" Tae asked her. 

"Yes TT?" Rose looked up at him fondly. 

"Can you maybe ride my face?" He blushed a little at the request he made. 

"Hungry for pussy my love?" She asked him, running a slow hand down his cheek. 

The raven haired boy nodded enthusiastically. 

She patted the bed next to her and Tae laid down on his back, pulling Rose onto his chest. She inched forward a little with a few giggles until Jungkook just lifted her up and placed her on Taehyung's face; a bit impatient. 

Quickly grabbing her thighs, Tae brought her closer to his mouth and began to lap at her pussy. 

"Mmm...You're already wet for us?" TT said with a chuckle; the sound reverberating through Rose, making her shiver. 

Jungkook knew she wanted to kiss him badly, but he decided to tease her a little before giving her what she wanted. Staying just out of her reach, he began to pinch her nipples. 

"Jeongguk...Why are you doing this to me?" She writhed within Taehyung's grasp as the older male swirled his tongue around her clit. 

"Because it's fun." He replied, a sinister darkness to his voice. 

"B-Bastard." Rose stuttered, already feeling a knot build in her stomach. 

"Mmmhm." Gguk grinned, stepping close enough for her to grab onto him and she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

Pulling her back to face him, Jungkook gently kissed her lips; different from his usual kisses. Rose was getting agitated from the gentle play, so she nipped at Kook's collarbone, causing him to take a sharp intake of breath. 

"So that's how you wanna do this huh? You're gonna be a feisty little bitch aren't you?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. 

Rose loved it when he got 'mad', it gave her an exciting fear in her belly, never knowing exactly what he'd do next...But she did know he'd be rough. She liked to push his buttons and watch him get crazier. 

"Fuck, I'm close." She gasped for air. 

"No you don't, only good girls get to cum." Jungkook growled, lifting her off of Tae's mouth. 

"Noooo...." Rose whined, denied her release. 

Tae rolled over to see what would happen next. 

"Get on all fours, now." Kook said firmly. 

She obeyed him and wiggled her ass at him as he growled. 

"Now you're gonna be a good little whore and let Taehyung fuck your pretty mouth right?" He asked, slapping her ass.