Chapter 49

⁽ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵒʳ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ⁻ ᵈᵃʸ⁶⁾

"Ok you're right, it was pretty bad....But he'll forgive you." Yeonjun said, trying not to laugh. 

"Jun!" Rose squeaked, fidgeting in his arms in frustration. 

"It was really embarrassing for sure, but he's not gonna stop loving you for that, I promise. Now can I laugh?" He tried to comfort her. 

"It was pretty embarrassing...And funny....Ok, really funny." Rose began to laugh. 

"See! There you go. Laughter is healthy." He snorted, tears pricking his eyes from laughing so hard. 

"Damn it, I love you Choi Yeonjun, you always know how to cheer me up." She giggled into his chest. 

"I love you too...Noona..." Yeonjun teased, knowing she hated it when he called her that. 

"Fuck off..." Rose whined as she giggled some more. 

"I can't really do that if you're here Rose. It would be pretty awkward." He said, pulling a serious face for comedic effect. 

"Oh please, it's not like I haven't walked in on you masturbating before. I've seen you naked more than any other person you know." They both erupted into laughter again. 

"All your fan girls would be so disappointed by how small your dick is." Rose teased him. 

"Oh come on you know that's bullshit, don't lie!" He poked her in the boob. 

"Fine fine, I can't say you're small there bud. You'll make your future partner very happy." She snorted, poking him back in the peck. 

"Sometimes I don't know if I want to hug you or punch you...That's a problem. Why do I love you again?" Yeonjun asked her. 

"Because nobody else will put up with your shit." Rose smiled, biting his arm. 

"Oww...Yeah, you're probably right." He mumbled, rubbing his arm. 

"Oh by the way, I noticed you guys were low on kimchi so I was going to get up early tomorrow to go to the market to get cabbage and probably a few other things, wanna come with me?" She asked him.

"Sure, sounds fun. We should probably go to sleep now if we're gonna get up early." 

"Junnie?" She whispered. 

"Yes Rose?" He replied, turning his head towards her. 

"Thanks for making me feel better, and being my best friend." 

He kissed the top of her head and pulled her closer, "Always."

⁽ˢᵖᶦⁿᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᵉʳ ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ⁾

Rose forgot to set her alarm, luckily she normally woke up before the sun. She had to stifle a giggle as Yeonjun was asleep with his head on her chest tattoo.

 She had to stifle a giggle as Yeonjun was asleep with his head on her chest tattoo