Chapter 56

⁽ᵗʰᵉ ⁷ᵗʰ ˢᵉⁿˢᵉ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵘ⁾

"What makes you think you can avoid me all day and then cuddle me like nothing happened?"

Jungkook nervously looked up into Rose's fierce eyes, it was hard not to shy away from her. 

"Rose, I needed to talk to you about something..." He managed to squeak. 

"Oh. Alright." She said gently, noticing the seriousness in his voice. 

Tae began to whine in his sleep since Rose was not in his arms. 

"Hush baby, I'm right here." Rose cooed to him, caressing his cheek. 

"Rose..." He mumbled, then his eyes shot open and he frantically looked for her. 

"Are you alright?" She worried over him as a tear slipped down his cheek. 

She climbed off of Kookie and into Tae's lap, kissing his tears away. Brushing the raven locks out of his eyes with delicate fingers, Rose then kissed his forehead lovingly. 

"Taebaby? Talk to me." She said, tilting his chin up to look at her. 

"I thought you left us." He whispered, lip quivering. 

"You don't need to worry about that. I'm going to always be by your side. If anything, you're stuck with me whether you like it or not." She teased, causing him to smile. 

"There's my smiley tiger." She smiled, hugging him. 

"Thank you." He muffled through her mane of hair. 

"Now, you wanted to talk to me Kookoo?" She smiled at JK as she sat up in Tae's lap.

"Oh, yeah...Don't worry about it. We can talk later. Lets go find the others and see where we're going for dinner." Jungkook said, a light blush on his cheeks from her smile. 

Rose decided it was too much effort to change or put on a bra. Her long silky hair moved like wind on the ocean, cascading down her back. 

When she sat down in Hobi's lap, Jimin started to mindlessly play with her hair

When she sat down in Hobi's lap, Jimin started to mindlessly play with her hair. Rose didn't care, she was used to it, plus it comforted her since Yeonjun's mom used to do the same thing. She snuggled into Hobi and he smiled at her; rubbing her shoulder. 

Taehyung flopped onto Jimin, squishing the mochi; who made a noise like a strangled duck. Rose and Hobi laughed, but then Jungkook jumped onto them, squishing everyone.