Chapter 41

⁽ʳᵉᵖˡᵃʸ ⁻ ˢʰᶦⁿᵉᵉ⁾

Yoongi finally showed up to the store to retrieve baby mochi...Ten minutes late, but alas he still came. Rose gave Jimin a piggy back ride to Yoongi's car. 

"You can put him in the trunk

"You can put him in the trunk." Yoongs said, rolling down his window as Rose walked up.

"So you do have a sense of humor somewhere in that black soul." Rose rolled her eyes.

"You better not get any snot or tears on my leather seats." Yoongi said as Jimin got in the car. 

"Come on Kitty, give him a break." Rose smiled, leaning in the window to kiss Yoongi's cheek. 

"You can get me a nice bottle of wine as compensation." He replied, cheeks tinged lightly pink. 

"I'll get you some, wanna have a rooftop date tonight?" Rose quirked an eyebrow.

"That actually doesn't sound bad. Sure." And with that, Yoongi drove off. 

Shaking her head, Rose walked back into the store to look for Taehyung. She eventually found him arguing with Jungkook in the back of the store. 

"I don't have time for this bullshit." Rose grumbled under her breath as she walked over to JK and hit a pressure point in his neck that knocked him out cold. She caught him before he could hit the ground but he was heavy. Taehyung watched the whole ordeal with wide eyes. 

"Taebaby, can you help me lift him into the cart?" Rose asked as she grabbed Kook's ankles.

Tae sighed and picked up JK by the armpits and they plopped him into the cart, then Rose began shopping like nothing was out of the ordinary. As she found items she needed, she just placed them on top of Kookie, eventually burying him in food.

When they were done, they walked over to check out and started to put the items on the counter for the cashier to ring up for them. The cashier nervously eyed the sleeping boy in the shopping cart.

"Is he alright?" She asked Rose.

"Oh yeah, my boyfriend didn't sleep well last night. So he accidentally fell asleep when we were shopping. But don't worry, he's fine." Rose said with extra sugar in her voice and a big smile.

Later, Tae and Rose loaded their groceries into the car before lifting Jungkook into the back seat and bucking him in. 

"Is he really ok Rose?" Taehyung asked as he got behind the wheel, a tinge of worry in his dark chocolate eyes. 

"Of course he will. For one, it's Jeongguk we're dealing with here, and two, I knew what I was doing. Trust me alright?" Rose gave a reassuring smile as she leaned in to kiss him softly. 

All the doubt that Tae had before melted away as he started the car and drove home, Rose's hand resting on his thigh.

⁽ʳᵉˢᵒⁿᵃⁿᶜᵉ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ⁾

Sure enough, about five minutes away from home, Jungkook woke up. 

"What...Where?" JK mumbled. 

"You're in the car, we're almost home." Tae told him. 

"But we were in the store. What happened?" Kookie asked.

"Rose happened." 

"Oh...Well that would make sense." He said quietly.

When they got home, Rose jumped out before Tae fully stopped the car. She ran into the house as fast as she could. 

"Where's Jimin?!" She asked Joon when she saw him on the couch. 

"Hoseok's room." He said, but Rose ran off before he could get all the words out. 

Bursting into the room she jumped on the bed and snuggled Jimin. Hobi turned around in his desk chair at the noise but smiled when he saw Rose, then went back to work. 

"How are you doing my sweet mochi?" She asked him, petting his hair. 

"I'm alright now I think. I just want love." Jimin replied, squished against her.  

"Do you feel up to sitting in the kitchen while I cook for Jin? I can make you some lunch if you'd like." Rose asked him. 

"Ok. Can I bring Izzy?" 

"Huh? I mean yes of course." Rose answered, a little confused. 

Jimin reached down under his blanket and pulled the tiny cat out. 

"She followed me in here when I got home earlier, then she crawled under the blanket and cuddled my feet." 

"Meee!" Izzy squeaked in agreement.

"She knew you needed some love." Rose smiled, scratching under the kitty's chin.

"I guess so, alright lets go." Chim said, carrying Izzy over his shoulder and out of the room. 

Rose walked over to Hobi and rested her head on his shoulder as he was working.

"When's the last time you gave yourself a break hyung?" 

"Ummmm..." Hobi began to say.

"If you have to think that hard, it's been too long. I'll make you some lunch, come on." Rose turned his chair around and pulled him to his feet. 

"Roseeeee....I have work to do..." Hobi half heartedly whined. 

"Not right now you don't. Please don't make me carry you." She sighed.

Jimin and JK were arguing when Rose got to the kitchen, Taehyung was trying to stay out of it as he put away groceries. 

Walking over the the boys, she grabbed both of them by their chins. 

"Enough! This ends right here and now. Jungkook apologize to Jimin, and Jimin stop instigating. You are both are acting like children and its embarrassing. Get your shit together before I do something drastic." She scolded. 

"She's right, I'm sorry for trying to shove you in a shopping cart. I didn't think much about how you'd feel. I have a habit of doing things without thinking about the repercussions of my actions." JK said sheepishly.  

"Thank you, I accept your apology." Jimin grinned. 

"Wonderful!" Rose chirped, kissing Jimin's cheek and Jungkook's lips.

And with that, Rose went to the kitchen to start Jin's dakjuk and ramen for the other boys. 

"Wait, you're not mad at me anymore?" Kookie asked her in a small voice.

"I'm still mad, just happy that you apologized. I still might kill you later." Rose said with a scary smile. 

"Good luck with that buddy." Jimin giggled, hitting Kook on the shoulder. 

JK glared at him and cursed under his breath. 

When he finished putting away the groceries, Tae came up behind Rose and gave her a back hug. His hands ghosted over her bare stomach and his head rested on her shoulder, his warm breath on her neck. She let out a loud gasp as goosebumps spread over her body from his light touch. 

The other boys looked up from their food to see what was going on to find Rose blushing like mad and Tae grinning like a maniac. 

"Kim Taehyung, leave the poor girl alone, she's trying to make food for our sick brother." Hobi hissed. 

"That's not very fun though. Fineeee." He groaned like a child. 

After composing herself, Rose slapped Tae's ass and went to check on Jin.

"It's kind of funny how she went from flustered to feisty so quickly." Chim Chim laughed as Tae rubbed his sore bum, earning a scowl from the raven haired boy. 

⁽ᶦ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵘ ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ⁾