Chapter 79

⁽ʳᵃᶦⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉʷᵉ⁾

When they got back home, Rose went straight to the shower to rinse away the hours of sweat that had accumulated on her body. Taehyung was ironically in the bathtub when she walked into the bathroom...And was making himself a bubble beard.

Rose snorted at his silly appearance and gave him a kiss on the forehead

Rose snorted at his silly appearance and gave him a kiss on the forehead. She undressed herself and climbed into his lap with a sigh. 

Tae kissed her shoulder and began to wash her body as she relaxed into him. Sometimes they didn't need to talk to each other. They felt comfortable in the silence and didn't have a need for words. 

Rose had more of these moments with Tae than Jungkook because Tae was a lot calmer than the maknae. 

"Ready for tomorrow?" Tae finally spoke up. 

"What's tomorrow?" Rose yawned, getting sleepy.

"We're filming a new reality show...How could you forget?" 

"Shit...You're right...Well I guess I was trying to forget it since I don't like them. It means that there are cameras on you almost 24/7 and I can't be with you." Rose groaned. 

"You do get to be with us, just not all the time. We'll get some time together, I promise. Plus we are right on a lake." 

"I like water." She mumbled, falling asleep in his arms. 

"I know you do." He smiled, lifting her out of the tub and drying her off.

Taehyung put her wet hair in a quick braid down her back before carrying her out of the bathroom and laying her down next to a sleeping Jungkook. Rose naturally wrapped her arms around his chest. 

Tae found it cute how she recognized his scent and snuggled into him for comfort. He let out a yawn as he wrapped his body around hers and closed his eyes for the night. 

⁽ˡᵒᵍᵒ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉʷᵉ⁾ 

It was not very common for Rose to sleep through the night without waking up from a nightmare, and she usually slept in by mistake. 

Lucky for them and unlucky for him, Jimin woke the three of them by jumping onto the bed and wiggling around like a puppy. 

Rose instinctively was on the defense and escaped from under the covers and jumping on top of him; pinning him to the bed.

"Wahhh! Rosie calm down its just me!" Jiminie screamed in fear. 

Rose flicked his forehead and glared as she crawled back under the covers next to Tae, disappearing from view. 

"You really should have learned by now to not startle her like that. Luckily she's gotten better at being less violent." Jungkook sighed, shaking his head.

"That was less violent???" Jimin squeaked.

"Well yeah, be glad she didn't break your legs or kill you." Taehyung yawned.