Chapter 51

⁽ᵒˣʸᵍᵉⁿ ⁻ ʲᵃᶜᵏˢᵒⁿ ʷᵃⁿᵍ⁾

Taehyung was so glad that JK let him sleep with Rose on the flight to Japan. They agreed that Tae would have her on the flight there and when they eventually traveled back to Korea, JK would have her. 

 He didn't sleep that well without her the night before and was tired, so he pretty much fell asleep once Kookie left to talk with the others. It was still night when they landed in Japan so they could sleep as soon as they got to the hotel. They worked it out to have a car pick them up directly from the plane so they wouldn't need to go through the airport again. Having the car made things easier since they could exit the plane with Rose and not have to worry about cameras catching them together. 

JK was the one to carry Rose out of the plane since he had more stability in his muscles and was least likely to trip and drop her. 

(A/N: I know that this is a TaeKook fan art

(A/N: I know that this is a TaeKook fan art...But it was perfect for what I was thinking of. So imagine that JK is carrying Rose instead of Tae. ^w^)

Rose was awake enough to hold onto Jungkook's shoulders, making her easier to carry. In the car he held her in his lap while Jimin and Tae snuggled up to his sides. Being so cozy with all the bodies against him, Jungkook found himself begin to doze off. 

"Alright, we're here." A sleepy Joon told his members. 

Rose woke up and found herself in Kookie's lap, his arms tightly wrapped around her. Jimin was asleep with his face on her arm and Tae was blinking the sleep out of his eyes. 

"Mmm, what?" She mumbled to Tae. 

"We just got to the hotel love. Are you still sleepy? It's about 11pm right now, and we have a meeting tomorrow at 8am. We're gonna try to get some more sleep I think." He yawned. 

"That sounds nice." She smiled. 

Giving her head a quick shake to wake herself up more, Rose poked Jimin's cheek a couple times until he moved. 

"Gotta wake up Mochi." Rose whispered to him. 

He rubbed his eyes and yawned really big and cute. Her next target was none other than Jeon Jungkook...

"Hey sexy, wake up." She said in a not so quiet voice. 

"Ugghhh. Did I fall asleep? Shit." He rasped. 

Bangtan all climbed out of the car and waddled into the hotel lobby to check in. Rose waited to walk with their manager who was in the second car. She felt comfortable with him, he was like a close uncle to her in a way. 

"Ajusshi, it's good to see you! How are you?" Rose smiled as he walked up to her. 

"I'm well, how about yourself?" He patted her head. 

"I'm very tired, I think I may have accidentally taken my anxiety medication twice by mistake. I was out for longer than usual." She yawned. 

"Well then, let's get everyone checked in and then you can find a nice warm bed to sleep in."