Chapter 15(Smut)

⁽ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ ⁻ ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵃ ˣ⁾

Everyone sat down at the table and started to eat, but Jimin tried to talk to Rose.

"Um Rose.. Can we talk?" Jimin asked shyly.

Rose just ignored him and continued to eat her dinner. 

"Rosie?" Jimin said softly.

Nothing.

"C'mon Rose, I know you can hear me." Jimin said, reaching across the table to touch her arm, but Rose jerked back like his touch was fire. She abruptly stood up and left the room. 

JK and Tae made eye contact for a moment. "I got her this time Gguk, go ahead and eat." Tae said, chasing after Rose. 

"Nice going." JK glared at Jimin, who just kept his head down and ate his food quietly. 

"Jungkook don't start anything." Joon told him sternly.

"Whatever..." Kookie grumbled, a pout on his face. 

"We need to figure out how to get along well enough so that we can get Rose's new choreo learned." Hobi pointed out. 

"That's true, ok so we will eventually work this out in our own time, but in public we have to act like we are best friends." Jin suggested. 

"Can you do that Jungkook?" Joon asked the maknae.

"I guess..." Kook shrugged his shoulders. 

⁽ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ ⁻ ʷᵒⁿʰᵒ⁾

Taehyung chased after Rose as she headed back to her art studio. She hurriedly moved aside her other canvas from the easel, replacing it with a new one, and pulled out her dark paints. She then turned to Tae. 

"Sit." She said, pointing to a stool a few feet away from her. 

"Rose I really think we need to talk." Tae tried to reason with her.

"Tae..." Rose warned.

"Yes ma'am." Tae gulped as he did what he was told. 

She began to furiously paint, her eyes ablaze.

"Rose...can you talk to me please?" He whispered.

"Not right now TT." She spoke mindlessly.

Taehyung patiently sat on his stool for a good thirty minutes before he couldn't sit still any longer.

~~~~~~~~SMUT WARNING~~~~~~~~

After sitting for so long without moving, he started to focus on her body. The way her smock hung on her small frame, stopping right in the middle of her thigh. The fabric would lift up every once and a while from her movements and he'd see more skin. The fact that some of her buttons were undone on top, so a good portion of her collarbone was visible, a light coat of sweat glistening when the light hit her shoulder just right. Her bottom lip caught between her teeth in concentration. He just couldn't help it, he wanted her. 

Too focused on her painting, Rose failed to notice that Tae's eyes changed. They were dark and full of lust. He stood up from his stool and walked towards her.

⁽ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ⁻ ʷᵃʸᵛ⁾ (A/N: I swear this was a coincidence, my music was on shuffle....lmao)

"Tae I'm almost finished, what are you doing?" She mumbled, still not paying attention to his body language.