Chica?!

Your POV
You found a door that said 'parts and service' on it and you tried to open the door but you didn't have enough strength "I have to open the door" you said you tried to push it again and it opened a little bit but you still couldn't fit in it "maybe a little bit more- as you was trying to push it the door opened a bit more and you fell on to the ground.

"Yes!" You said getting back up. You walked in and it was dark so before you went in you looked about and there was a toy ball on the floor and lucky it was a glow up ball "I hope no one owns it" you said picking it up. You went back into the dark room and closed the door "please have no monsters in here" you said. You looked about and your foot hit something "ow!" You said.

You looked at what you hit and it was a leg.a yellow leg. "What the?" Yay looked at the rest of the body and you got up to the face and you was scared "ah!" You screamed. You covered your eyes and then looked back at the face and you got closer,even though your mind said not to you still did "what is that?" You asked. You touched it's face and it's eye looked at you "AH!" You screamed backing up.

The thing got up and you could see it better. It had no arms and it's jaw was broken so I was so far apart "DON'T HURT ME! HELP ME!" You screamed. "Wait,why do you look familiar?" She asked "w-what? What do you mean?" You asked "you look like someone I used to know" "who? Who did you used to know?" You asked "a little girl/boy named y/n" she said.

"Wait! But my name's Y/n" you said,she looked up really fast and looked at you carefully and her eyes widened "y/n?!" She said "y/n it's me Chica!" "C-Chica?". You got closer to her and she kneeled down "y/n! Do you remember me?" She asked "Chica? From the stage? MY Chica?" You asked "the one that met you in the kitchen" she said "wait! Chica?! Is that really you?" "Yes y/n it's me".

Withered Chica's POV
I was hoping that y/n would remember me and she/he looked at me closely "Chica!" She/he said running over to me "y/n! You do remember me!" I said picking her/him up carefully cause of my arms "Chica I can't believe I found you!" Y/n said "oh y/n,my little girl/boy...I missed you so much" I said "I missed you to".

I looked down at y/n and she/he looked at my arms "y/n? What's wrong?" I asked "what happened to your arms?" She/he asked "oh well about that....*sigh* let's just say that the people weren't very nice to me" "why? Why weren't they nice? Is it because of this?" Y/n asked "yes,they hurt me" "why would they hurt you? I'd never hurt you" y/n said "I know you'd never hurt me" I said hugging her/him.

"Chica? Who are you talking to?" I heard Freddy ask "Freddy! Bonnie! Foxy! Come look!" I said "okay we're coming". All three of them came around the corner and they saw me "Chica what is it?" Bonnie asked "look who's here!" I said showing them y/n "what?! How is she/he here?" Freddy asked "y/n?!" Bonnie said "where did the lass/lad come from?" Foxy asked "I have no idea but she's/he's here!" I said.

I could feel y/n shaking in my arms (you don't have any!) "y/n? What is it?" I asked "It-it's just scary to see them like this" she/he said "aw,y/n it's okay they won't hurt you,there the Same robots just....broken" I said. "Why would anyone hurt you guys? Your nice,caring and your the best!" Y/n said and we all chuckled at her/him "Chica?" "Yeah?" "Promise me that you'll never leave me please?" Y/n asked "I promise y/n" I said "pinky promise?" "Pinky promise" I said "oh wait" "what Chica?" "I don't have any hands!" I said "oh,then hug promise!" Y/n said "okay,hug promise" we both hug promise and y/n stayed with me 'I'm so happy that your back y/n'.