Nightmare (Foxy)

Your POV
You had a nightmare about the sea again but it was worse. It was about you on a little boat and you was in the middle of sea and you could feel a weird slimy thing touch your leg and it was a little fish. So you kept looking around the ocean and you felt your boat go up and you could hear a growl "what is that?!" You said.

You looked over your boat and saw a kraken there "AHH!" you yelled. You fell out of your boat and into the sea and the kraken had took your little boat. "What now?" You said as you was swimming. You felt the same slimy thing touch your leg and it dragged you down to the bottom of the ocean.

You woke up crying and you looked around the pirate cove and you saw Foxy was shut of. You got up and was trying to wake up Foxy. "Foxy wake up!" You said "huh? Y/n! Lass/lad what's wrong?" Foxy said "I-I had a nightmare" you said "oh did you?" Foxy said kneeling down to your size "yeah,about a giant octopus" you said "a giant octopus? Must of be the Kraken" Foxy said "what is it?" You asked "it's an old urban legend,it's not real.....or is it?" Foxy said "I hope it isn't" you said.

"Let's get you back te bed now lass/lad" "o-okay" you said. You went back to sleep next to Foxy and you couldn't stop thinking about the kraken. You fell asleep and you didn't have any other dreams. You woke up the next day and the place was about an hour away from opening so you just sat there waiting for it to open. After waiting for what seemed like for a life time the place opened and you got of the pirate cove and went to play. You stopped thinking about the kraken but you kept wondering if there was any other creatures in the ocean,but other that a mermaid cause you don't believe in them.

You played with some kids and you had fun but when the place closed you stopped thinking about the ocean and the creatures that could be there and you just hung out with Foxy for the rest of the night until you fell asleep and didn't have any other nightmares.

Foxy's POV
Y/n had fell asleep and didn't wake up crying from another nightmare but I wondered why she/he would have dreams about the ocean (probably cause she/he's with you) "oh well,doesn't matter" I said.