Getting in a fight (Freddy)

Your POV
it was a new day and you was playing with some kids and you was in the arcade "hey y/n! You should try this game!" One of the kids said "okay what toy do you want?" You asked "um...nah you get a toy" a kid said "okay I'll get.....the Freddy plush!" You said "ok!". I tried to get the plush and I finally got it "yay!" You all said "I got it finally!" You said. As you got the plush out of the flip thing you felt someone grab your shirt "hey kid whatcha got there" the person said turning you around,you could see him/her properly he/she was an older kid that was about 11 and was wearing a white t-shirt/a white dress "um...I got this plush" you said backing up "oh cool can I see?" The bully said taking the plush from you "hey! Give it back!" You said "hang on I wanna see it" he/she said.

You tried to get your Freddy plush back but the kid was to big for you to reach "oh is this yours? Well to bad he's mine now!" The kid said "no he's mine! I won him!" You said jumping to get your toy "well now you lost him! And why would you get Freddy? He's like the most lamest out of all the animatronics" the bully said that made you more mad "just give him back!" You yelled "what you gonna do cry? Your just a whimp and that's all you'll ever be!" The bully said.

You got so angry at him/her that you jumped on him/her and bit his/her arm "ow! She/he bit me" the bully said "oh you messed up now!" He/she said. You was about to run but the bully punched you and you fell to the ground passing out "hey! Leave him/her alone!" One of your Friends said "or what you gonna tell on me?" He/she asked "he's/she's here mister" your friend said bringing Freddy to you "hey what's going on here?" Freddy said "he/she hit my friend y/n!" "Hey! No fighting here! Kid go back to your parents now please" Freddy said "ugh fine" he/she said stomping away "okay I've got this why don't you kids run along while I help this little girl/boy?" Freddy said "okay" they said.

Freddy's POV
"Y/n! Are you okay?" I asked "F...Freddy?" Y/n said waking up "what happened?" I asked "that....kid hit me....wait! Where's my plush?" She/he said getting up "what one?" I asked "the one that looked like you" y/n said "this one?" I asked "yeah that one" y/n said. "Hey y/n how about after this place has closed you can tell me what happened okay?" I said "okay..." she/he said "but first let's get you to the first aid room" I said "why...what's happened?" Y/n said. Y/n touched her/his nose and saw blood "oh....ugh...I hate that kid now" she/he said "let's get you to the room now" I said "okay Freddy".

A few hours later (Freddy's POV)
after the pizzeria closed I went to y/n who was in the backstage on the curtains with an ice bag on her/his nose "y/n?" I said "yeah?" She/he said "now that everyone has left can you please tell me what happened?" I asked "well....I was with my friends and we was in the arcades and I won that plushie of you and this kid came a took it and I was so angry at him/her that I bit him/her on the arm and he/she punched me and that's what happened" y/n said "oh...okay well it's good that you told me but if someone bullies you don't bite them again or hurt them just come tell me okay?" I said "okay but then they'll think I'm a whimp" y/n said "not when you have a big bear with you" I said "yeah I guess your right" y/n giggled "okay now get some sleep" I said "okay night" y/n said "night".