Freddy

What you need to know

Your a boy/girl
Your 8
Y/n:name
L/n: last name
H/c: hair colour
H/l: hair length
S/c: skin colour

Your POV
Your mom had took you to Freddy Fazbears Pizza for the day. You never thought she would do this because she would never pay attention to you or care for you. As the pizzeria was closing you was going back to the car with your mom but she stopped you "y/n" she said "yeah?" You said.

" Your gonna stay here and your not gonna come back home alright?" She said "okay mom" you said. She put you in the back stage and she left. You was scared without your mom or anyone else around you. It was quite for a while until you saw a shadow of a bear behind you. You turned around to see a animatronic bear Standing there looking down at you.

"Please Don't hurt me!" You yelled covering your face "I'm not gonna hurt you" the bear said. He took your hands away from your face and he could see you more better "who are you?" You asked "my names Freddy" he said "what's your's little one?" He asked "I-I'm y/n" you said "where are your parents y/n?".

Freddy's POV
"Where are your parents y/n?" I asked "my mom said that I was gonna stay here and she would not come back to get me" she/he said. The poor thing was left here by her/his own mother? "Then if she's not coming back then you could stay with me" I said "wait really?" Y/n said "of course! I can't leave you here all alone" I said hugging her/him "thank you Freddy" She/he said falling asleep in my arms "your welcome y/n".