Bonnie

(Your 10)
Your POV
You was walking down on the streets after your dad had dropped you of in the middle of the city cause he hated you and you got bullied in school because your teeth looked like a rabbits teeth "I wish I was at home" you said. You came across a Pizzeria and you tried to open the front door but it was locked "maybe there's another way in around the back" you said walking to the back of the pizzeria.

You found a door that was unlocked and you walked in "Hello?" You said. You looked around to see if anyone was here but you couldn't find anyone "well if no ones here then I guess it's okay to stay here" you said.

Bonnie's POV
The others were in the backroom doing something and I stayed in the main party room. I was sitting on the stage and I heard someone sleeping "who's that?" I asked myself. I got up from the stage and I found a little girl/boy sleeping in Foxy's pirate cove "is that a kid?" I asked myself. I took her/him out of the pirate cove and went back to the stage with the child. I waited for him/her to wake up and she/he had woke up.

"Huh? Wha?" She/he said,I looked down at the child and she/he got scared "no it's okay. I'm not gonna do anything to you" I said "okay....I'm Y/n" the kid said "hi y/n I'm Bonnie" I said "Hi" she/he said waving shyly "you don't need to be shy kiddo" I said "I know but.....I was thinking you would make fun of me" y/n said "no! Why would I make fun of you?" I said "well....um...my teeth" y/n said.

Y/n had pointed at her/his teeth and I could see that her/his teeth was sticking out of her mouth like a rabbit "now why would I make fun of you y/n? You look beautiful/handsome" I said "you don't think I'm ugly?" She/he asked "No of course not" I said "thanks Bonnie" y/n said looking up at me "no problem y/n" I said.

"Now where are your parents?" I asked "my dad left me on the streets and I've been on the streets for a week" y/n said "oh....what about your mom" I said. "Oh well um she.......she died in accident on the way to work". "I'm sorry y/n" I said "it's alright".

"Bonnie?" Y/n asked "yes?" "Is it okay if I could stay with you?". "Yes of course y/n! I'm not gonna let you go back out there in the cold" I said "thanks Bonnie" y/n said "it's okay" I said.