Golden Freddy

(Your 3)
Your POV
Your parents had took you to a restaurant that you've never seen before "there's a fun part in there that me and daddy will show you" your mom said "Ooooo,please show me" you said "we're gonna show you" your dad said moaning. You and your parents went inside and you saw three animatronics on a stage and a fox on another one "is this it?" You asked "Nope,it's in this door" your mom said. You walked inside and you heard the door close "mommy? Daddy?" You said banging on the door "open up! Mommy! Daddy!".

You was looking about to see if anyone was down there with you but no one was there "mommy....Daddy...I want you back" you said. You looked about to see if there was something to open the door with "come on" you said. As you was looking about you found a golden bear "woah...is he sleeping?" You asked yourself,you touched him and he had woken up "ah! Don't hurt me!" You screamed.

Golden Freddy's POV
I woke up to feel someone touch my nose "huh?" I said "ah! Don't hurt me!" I heard a little girl/boy scream "it's alright" I said. I picked her/him up "what's your name?" I asked "I-I'm y/n" she/he said "hi y/n I'm Golden Freddy" I said "I want my parents" y/n said hugging me "where are they?" I asked "they said that there was some fun stuff down here but they lied,they locked the door and now I can't get out".

'Who would do this to a child?' I thought to myself "I can take care of you" I said "w-what?" Y/n said "yeah,I'll be your new Daddy". "Thank you Golden Freddy" she/he said "your welcome".