Replacments?! (Bonnie)

Your POV
You was playing in your room and you heard Bonnie calling out for you in a worry "Bonnie? What's wrong?" You asked "y/n! There you are! Listen we need to leave the pizzeria" Bonnie said pulling you towards him "what do you mean we have to leave? What's going on?" You asked "y/n....how do I say this? Okay y/n this is what's happening" "what? What's happening? Please tell me Bonnie" you said "y/n were all getting replaced" Bonnie said "replaced?!".

"Yes y/n but no time for that! The others are planning on leaving the pizzeria because if these people find you they will take you away from me!" Bonnie said "then let's leave!" You said "we can't just walk out of the door just like that y/n! We need to be careful". "Okay I will be by your side through the whole way" I said.

I grabbed Bonnie's hand and he took me to the others "y/n's here Freddy!" Bonnie said "okay good,now we just need to figure out where we're gonna go" Freddy said "can't we just go out through the back door?" Chica asked "that might work" Freddy said.

We all agreed to go out the back and that's what we did. We was all outside and we could hear people coming towards us "what are we gonna do?!" Chica asked "y/n! Go hide!" Bonnie said "w-wait what? Where?" You asked "um....go over there!" Bonnie said pointing over to a pile of trash "okay!" You said running over to it. You hid behind the track and you looked over at the animatronics and you saw the people take them inside "Bonnie!" You whispered.

You didn't look over at them until everything went quiet. You looked over and no one was there so you got out of your hiding spot and you went back inside and you saw the animatronics on stage but they looked...different.

Bonnie wasn't purple like how he normally was he was blue,Freddy looked different and so did Chica. Foxy was nowhere to be found. "Are these the replacements or are they the same ones?" You asked yourself. "Maybe I could just stay outside for a while until things are okay" you said "this place will be turned into this and this will be over there..." you heard some of the people say "yeah...maybe staying outside will be a good idea" you said.

You went back to your hiding spot and you sat there hoping no one would find you and if they did you would just have to run and then find somewhere else to stay until the pizzeria is finished.