Getting in a fight (Chica)

Your POV
You and your friends was playing hide and seek in the pizzeria "ready or not here I come" your friend said. You was hiding under a table and no one was using it so it was kinda a bad place to hide (but hey your 6 what do you expect?) and your other friends were hiding somewhere else "I think it went under here" you heard someone say. You looked to your right and you saw a kid who looked about 9 or 10 and it was the kid that you didn't like cause he/she would tell you scary stories that you believed "oh hey y/n,has the boogeyman found you yet?" He/she said "no! He's not real!" You said "yeah we'll have heard about the monster who takes children that have no friends? He will take you and be your friend then kill you" the kid said "oh...so he's gonna take you?" You said "wait what?" The kid said "yeah,he's gonna take you cause you have no friends" you said.

"You know what? I've had enough of you! Come here!" The kid said grabbing you "hey! Let go!" You said kicking him/her "no! I'll teach you for being mean to me" he/she said punching your face "ow! Stop it! Your hurting me!" You said crying.

Chica's POV
I could heard a little girl/boy crying down the hallway so I peeked over the hallway and I saw a kid who had y/n in his/her arms and y/n had a black eye "hey! No fighting!" I said running over to them "Chi....Chica" y/n said "why are you hitting a 6 year old girl/boy?!" I said taking y/n out of his/her arms "she said that a monster would come and take me cause I have no friends!" The kid said "oh well I'll sort this out now run along" I said "Chica....I don't feel okay" y/n said "it's okay y/n we'll fix you up" I said.

I gave y/n an ice bag to put on her/his black eye "y/n why did you say that to that boy/girl?" I asked "cause he/she said that to me first and he/she would always tell me scary stories to me" y/n said "then why didn't you tell me?" I asked "cause he/she said that if I did he'll/she'll tell the monsters to kidnap me and take me away" y/n said "well no monster is gonna take you away from me" I said hugging y/n "promise?" "I promise".