You're not Freddy

Your POV
You woke up in the same place you hid yesterday "what happened?" You asked yourself. You got up and you looked around and you remembered that the robots were getting replaced yesterday "Freddy! Is he okay?".

You went to the entrance of the pizzeria and it looked like it was opened and there was people walking in "did they finish the place up?" You asked yourself. You went in through the back way and you saw the main stage but it was different. The colours of the behind the stage was different,the back of the room had different stuff in it and the robots looked different.

"What happened to this place?" You asked. You went over to the stage and you could see the robots better and they were introducing there selfs. "Hey kids I'm Toy Freddy!" "And I'm your best buddy Toy Bonnie!" "Don't forget me guys,I'm Toy Chica!".

'Those aren't there names' you thought you went closer to Freddy and he looked down at you "F-Freddy?" You said "hey there little one,what's your name? I'm Toy Freddy" "F-Freddy you know me..." you said "do I? I'm not sure I do" he said "oh well...I'm y-y/n" you said.

"Y/n! That's a nice name" he said "is your name Freddy?" You asked "no it's Toy Freddy!" He said "oh...I thought it was Freddy..." you said. "Hey y/n do you have any friends to play with?" He asked "no..." you said "then you can hang out with me!" He said "okay Fre-I mean Toy Freddy" you said.

You stayed with 'toy Freddy' to see if he was the real Freddy or if he was just the replacement. "What do you like to do y/n?" He asked "um...I like to sing" you said "me to!" He said 'what if this is Freddy?' You thought "how old are you y/n?" He asked "I'm eight years old" you said "that's a big age!" He said 'this isn't Freddy,he doesn't even have his real name! And he looks nothing like Freddy. And he's treating me like he's never seen me before' you thought.

"I think I need to go now" you said "already? Why?" He asked "c-cause my mom needs to go somewhere and I have to come with her!" You lied "okay y/n hope we can see again soon!" He said 'I hope we don't...' you thought. You walked away from him and you looked around to see if there was anything that could lead to Freddy and the others "where are you Freddy?".