Bedtime With chica

Your POV
You was getting a little sleepy "Chica? I'm sleepy" You said rubbing your eyes "okay y/n let's get you somewhere to sleep" she said picking you up. Chica brought you to the backstage and she layed you down on a mattress (that was back there for some reason) and tucked you in "night night y/n" she said rubbing your head "um...Chica?" You said "yes y/n?" "Do you have any plushies that I could sleep with?" You asked "yes we do y/n I'll be right back" she said leaving the backstage room.

Chica came back in the room with a plushie of her "if you get scared you can have this plushie of me" Chica said handing me the plush "thank you Chica" you said.

Chica's POV
"Thank you Chica" Y/n said "no problem y/n" I said. I stayed with y/n until she/he fell asleep. "Night night y/n" I said stroking her/his hair. I left the backstage and I found Freddy,Bonnie and Foxy waiting for me "what?" I asked "nothing Chica" Freddy said. "Okay..." I said confused "I never knew you was so good at kids Chica" Bonnie whispered "why do you think we perform Bonnie?" I said "umm....." "you can be so dumb sometimes" I said "hey,no I'm not!" He said "whatever you say" I said.

I updated the story now finally! I'm going to do Foxy's and Golden Freddy's tomorrow maybe and then we'll start a new day with the rest of the robots I just need to remember what happened by reading the rest of the book since my brain probably doesn't work.

And also I have school so maybe it'l be uploaded a few hours later in the day. So yeah I'll see you guys in Foxy's chapter!