Replacments?! (Freddy)

Your POV
You woke up from your nice sleep to hear someone talking "who's that?" You asked getting up. You got up from your bed to see what was happening. You saw Freddy and the other robots talking about something "what do you mean?!" Chica asked in a panic "what about y/n?" Bonnie asked "she's/he's coming with us! We're not going to leave her/him here!" Freddy said "where are we going?" You asked.

They all turned around to see you peeking behind a wall "y/n...y/n we have to tell you something" Freddy said kneeling down "what is it?" You asked.

"Y/n,we're going to have to leave the pizzeria" Freddy said "why?" "Because...were all getting replaced" Freddy said "what do you mean?!" You said "we're not going to perform here anymore y/n,we have to leave before the people come to take us away and if they see you they'll take you away from us" Freddy said "I don't wanna get taken away" you said "you won't y/n just stay close to us and you'll be fine" "okay Freddy".

You all went to the back of the pizzeria to go outside and you could hear people talking "where did they robots go?" One man asked "they couldn't of just left the stage" another man asked "check the pirate fox" "he's not here either!".

They both knew that the robots had left and Freddy took my hand "y/n stay close to us,don't fall behind" he said "okay F-Freddy" you said. You all went outside and you was all behind near the dumpster "y/n hide behind the dumpster and don't come out for anything until we say your okay" Freddy said "why?" You asked "because the people are coming outside so stay hidden" he said "okay Freddy".

"Be safe Freddy" you said "you be safe to" Freddy said ruffling your hair. You hid behind the dumpster like Freddy told you to and you didn't peek over to see what was happening. You decided to look over and when you did you couldn't see any of the robots "Freddy?...Bonnie?....Chica?....Foxy?...." you said.

You got out of your hiding spot and went to find them. You went inside to find them and you saw some people putting new robots on the stage "is that...Freddy?" You asked "and Bonnie and Chica?" "Then where's Foxy?" You asked yourself. You looked around and you couldn't see the originals only the new ones 'maybe there the originals and they just had an upgrade' you thought.

"Alright,we'll give the place a change and then we'll put the animatronics up" one man said "sounds good" another man said. 'There gonna change the place? But why? It looks good to me' you thought. You decided that you would stay in your hiding spot until the place is finished and then you can go back to Freddy and the others so you did.

'I hope Freddy and the others will be okay and I hope they don't hurt them' you thought.