The party includes all houses and is in the room of requirement. A rumor says Sirius Black, James Potter, and Remus lupin started this tradition which I wouldn't put past them but anytime I ask Lupin or Sirius they never answer the question they just give a big smirk and walk away.

This party includes everything. A DJ, alcohol, Pot, Molly, cocaine, dancing, sex, amazing outfits, etc.

"Yes what about it?" I asked Malfoy.

"Go with me." He stated. No not asked but stated.

I scoffed at him and the words that came out of my mouth was supposed to be 'Never in a million years." But instead..

"Yes." I said surprising myself.

He leaned in closely to me and whispered into my ear "I'll pick you up at 9pm." And then he walked away.

----

"And then I said yes. What the hell is wrong with me?!" I exclaimed towards Fred and George.

After going back to the common room I saw they weren't in there so I headed straight up to their dorm and bursted in, I explained my vision and what happened with Malfoy and all they could do was sit there and smirk.

Before they could answer I continued speaking. "I literally in my head meant to say no but yes came out instead! It's like this fucking universe wants me to be with this man or some shit! I mean the visions and running into him more than ever and forcing the word yes out of my mouth and the sex that was amazing. Which by the way I wanted it to be horrible so I would never want to have sex with him again but no no I had to like it! I mean what the actual fuck!" I ranted to them.

Fred and George started chuckling.

"What?! What is so fucking funny?!" I yelled at them throwing my hands in the air.

Fred and George both looked at each other and then back at me. "Do you think this has something to do with your ability?" Fred said raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? I always go off like this?" I asked confused. What's so new about my ranting?

"Gemini no, the whole Malfoy thing. Maybe your ability knows who your soulmate is." George said to me with a slight chuckle and smirk.

I looked at the both of them like they were stupid. "What brings you to think Malfoy would ever be my soulmate? That's stupid. Did you guys lose a few brain cells?" I asked scoffing.

"Come sit." Fred said.

I gave him a glare and sat on the bed that Fred and George were sitting on.

"Okay now before you get mad, I want you to know we found it while you were with your father and we would've told you sooner but you were having a little freak out moment." Fred said pulling out a book from under his pillow and handing it to me.

"What is it?" I asked looking from the book to Fred and George.

Fred and George looked at one another and sighed. "It's what you are Gemini." George said.

"It's the 'unknown power' you have. It tells you what it is and explains what it is." Fred said finishing off George's sentence.

"Did- did you guys read it?" I asked hoping they could answer for me. I'm too scared to find out for myself.

They both gulped.

"Yes." They said in unison.

I raised my eyebrows waiting for them to elaborate.

They caught what I meant and shook their heads.

"Gemini you need to read it for yourself." Fred said quietly.