Fortunately, you were able to enter your house safely as you joined the others, who were cautiously standing in your living room.

You looked around the room. Your previously organized bookshelf only contained half of your books as most of them were now scattered on the floor. The couch cushions no longer on the couch and the pillows were thrown around the room. The artwork on your walls were all crooked and some were lying on the floors along with framed pictures that also used to be on the walls.

You moved on to the kitchen to see almost all cabinets open and various containers of snacks and spices were left without their lids on. You led the guys upstairs and saw the same conditions in the bedrooms.

You walked into your room and sat on your bed, the bedsheet was now laying on the ground with your pillows, and your blanket was bundled up in a corner. Your desk drawers were all opened and your old schoolwork was spread around the floor, some papers ripped up and others covered in shoe prints. Your closet and wardrobe were wide open, with clothes messily hanging out and also scattered on the ground.

You were about to leave your room when you remembered to check something. You went to your wardrobe and emptied out the second drawer. You found an old cat printed sweater with a small secret pocket and slowly opened it. You sighed in relief when you saw that the remote you hid inside was still there.

You rejoined the guys in the main hallway and got their attention, "Well, they tore my house apart but they didn't find anything."

"How do you know?" Jimin asked.

You pointed up at the ceiling, causing everyone else to look up. They looked back down at you when all they saw was a white ceiling with nothing on it or hanging from it. You walked past them and told everyone to move back a bit as you aimed your remote to the ceiling.

You pressed the singular button and waited. After a minute, you heard gasps coming from behind you as a section of the ceiling disconnected itself and moved up and into the ceiling, revealing an opening and releasing a thick rope. You reached up to grab the rope and pulled down carefully, getting the ladder out of the attic.

Quickly Jungkook and Namjoon went on either side of you, grabbing onto the ladder and pulling it down with you. You let go as they gently placed it onto the floor.

You turned around and extended your arms with fingers pointed up, "Welcome to my attic! My grandma hid everything up there and I'm hoping that they weren't able to get there." You turned back around and took a look at the ladder. You grabbed onto the steps, "Well, let's see what's up there."

"Woah, hold on," Hoseok spoke, "We didn't check the attic before telling you to come. Let a few of us go up first," he requested as he moved in front of you and started climbing up.

You waited for Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, and Jungkook to start going up the ladder before you grabbed onto the steps again. You carefully went up the ladder and joined the others in the attic. Once Taehyung and Jin got up, you all looked around.

The attic was still organized and all of the boxes were still closed and sealed. You walked over to the boxes with your parents' old stuff and started opening them up, hoping to find some sort of explanation.

You all sat around the boxes and started going through files. By now it was around eleven at night and everyone was getting tired after everything that had happened earlier. As you all looked through documents and yawned every other minute, you finally came across a folder with a bunch of coded papers dated a week before your parents' deaths.

You handed the folder to Yoongi, hoping he could decode it and after a few minutes, he spoke. "These are instructions on how to rewire some type of AI." He paused to think and soon faced Jin, "Hyung, wasn't there some announcement two years ago about a new robot?"

Jin thought as he put the folder in his hands back into a box, "It wasn't a robot but TechX was making a type of AI for those working in our tech department. They were supposed to help do simple computations for the gear and instruments we use."

Namjoon gasped, "Wait! Is that what Walker is searching for?" He quickly opened his laptop, "We already watched the footage of Walker and his people breaking in and destroying everything but if we listen to it, Walker was talking about the TechX instructions." Namjoon replayed the footage for everyone to watch.

"What would he do with those AIs though? If all they're programmed to do is basically math." Jungkook asked.

"Well," Jimin started to answer as he looked over at the files in Yoongi's hands, "The instructions are for rewiring and reprogramming them. Maybe he wanted to create some robot army." He ended with a slight chuckle.

You groaned as you held your face in your hands, "Please guys, I can't handle Mr. Walker planning on world domination right now. All of this already feels like a fever dream."

Taehyung bit his lip as he thought, "I don't think it's world domination yet, but I think he's trying for the country."

This caused everyone to turn to him with shocked and confused faces.

Taehyung sighed, "While I was looking through all the old records today, I came across newspapers and shit. His father used to work with the secret service and then was killed because he planned to assassinate the president and basically take over." He said nonchalantly.

"WHAT?" You all asked collectively.

Taehyung shrugged, "I didn't realize this would be useful information until now."

Jin reached over to hold Taehyung's shoulder, "I will never let you do anything alone ever again." He then turned to Namjoon, "Can you search that up? Maybe we can find more info in our databases."

Namjoon was already typing away. You all went back to looking through files until he found what you needed. He confirmed Taehyung's findings and you decided that now you had to find Mr. Walker and get your grandma back. But none of you knew where to start.

"Y/N, you know where Michael lives right?" Hoseok asked. He continued after you nodded, "Well, Michael might know where his dad works, or have files with the address written on it."

"We don't need Michael's help." Taehyung stated, causing Jimin and Jungkook to chuckle.

Jin pointed at Taehyung, "Unless you have more information that you forgot to tell us, you don't get to talk anymore." Jin stood up and faced you, "Alright Y/N, lead us to Michael."