Hoseok held his face in his hands, "I thought so too but Jungkook and I just sounded like strict parents restricting our rebel daughter from experiencing true love. She barely listened to us and never told us anything because we were unsupportive."

"Yikes."

Hoseok shrugged, "So, what was your plan anyway? The video started buffering before you guys explained it."

Yoongi looked down, "You're not gonna like it."

"Tell me."

Yoongi looked up and sighed, "Well, we were hoping she'd just tell us the truth about her parents after Taehyung seduced her and then we'd find her parents and well, get our revenge."

Hoseok looked horrified, "And if her parents were really dead? What was your plan?"

Yoongi looked at Hoseok but looked down to answer, "We would've killed her."

Hoseok's jaw dropped, "Your plan was to murder an innocent person?"

Yoongi put his hands up, "Well no, we were going to kill her parents, and technically they're not innocent since they killed Taehyung's parents. Also, we were all overwhelmed with emotions, especially Taehyung. We weren't thinking and honestly I didn't think our mission request would've gone through but here we are."

"So you're gonna kill Y/N?"

Yoongi shook his head, "There's no way that's gonna happen now. At first Taehyung catching feelings was a bad thing but now he wouldn't hurt her."

"No, of course not, but he's still trying to kill her parents."

"I really want to say no."

Hoseok leaned back in his seat but immediately sat back up, "You know these missions are supposed to be controlled right? Sounds like you have no idea what's going on."

Yoongi leaned onto his hands, "Taehyung went through a lot, it's hard to be sure about what he's thinking about."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better? Y/N is still in danger!"

Yoongi sipped on his coffee and thought for a minute. He soon pulled out his phone, "Hold on," he told Hoseok as he called his friends. After seeing Jin and Jimin pick up, he spoke, "Hey guys, why didn't Taehyung pick up?"

Jimin answered, "Uh no clue, I was just going to text you guys about it. He hasn't answered my calls or texts all day and I'm starting to worry."

Yoongi replied, "Jin hyung, can you track him?"

Jin agreed as he opened up his computer and looked for Taehyung, "This is not good, I see you two, I see Y/N, I see all three of her little protectors. But no Taehyung."

"Fuck." Yoongi mumbled as he rubbed his forehead.

Jin spoke again, "And on that note, Yoongi wanna explain why you're with one of her protectors right now?"

Hoseok noticed the frustration on Yoongi's face, "What's happening?"

Yoongi pressed his pointer finger to his lips as he talked to Jimin and Jin, "It's a long story, but anyway, we're gonna have to meet up. Can you guys be at headquarters in ten minutes?"

After Yoongi hung up on Jin and Jimin, he started standing up and got ready to leave the bakery, "We gotta go, come on."

Hoseok stood up with a confused face as he started following Yoongi, "So, Taehyung isn't answering his phone and now we need to have a meeting? No need to worry, right?" He stated sarcastically.

Yoongi groaned, "Dude, I'll make up for the ten year pause in our friendship some other day, can you please help me now? Taehyung was feeling really upset yesterday before and after his date and then today he looked like he was going to cry but left before I could actually ask him anything." Yoongi paused to sigh, "The tape, he gave me a tape before he left claiming he didn't watch it but I know he did. It might give us some answers."

Yoongi told Hoseok to call Namjoon and Jungkook, telling them to meet at the headquarters too. Since Jin and Namjoon were already there, once Yoongi and Hosoek arrived, they were only waiting on Jimin and Jungkook, who were fortunately both in their dorm earlier.

When Jimin and Jungkook arrived, Yoongi decided to play the tape Taehyung found, believing it'd give them some clues on where he was and what he'd do. And after watching the whole thing, everyone began to worry.

Jimin wiped his nose, "Okay, obviously wherever he is, he should not be alone right now."

Hoseok took a breath, "Do you guys think he'd hurt himself? Or somehow end up hurting Y/N too? Shit we didn't even try calling Y/N!"

"Guys," Jungkook spoke quietly, "Y/N left with Taehyung an hour ago. We were arguing and Taehyung showed up at her door so she just left with him."

Namjoon tried to look at it positively, "That's good then, we can track her and find him, right?"

Jin furrowed his brows, "Um it says she's in the room with us."

Jungkook sighed, "Yeah, she forgot her phone when she left, I have it right here because I was gonna find her and give it back." Jungkook pulled out your phone from his pocket.

Jimin started pacing in the conference room, "So we don't know where Y/N and Taehyung are, Taehyung was reminded of his abusive parents, he learned that Y/N's parents tried to help him, and he knows who the real murderer is."

Namjoon spoke, "He's probably just really upset, right? Y/N is strong, she can keep him stable until we find them."

Jin sighed, "Unless he plans on taking her with him."