Insecurities&assurance

Comenzar desde el principio

Maan:mumma, trying to open his eyes, Ridhima look at him with tears.

Ridhima:aryamaan, she said hugging him he snuggle to her feeling his mom warmth, Ridhima look at his face showering him with kisses on his face he look at his mother with smile, seeing his smile ridhima feels a relief washing through her he is alright she assure herself.

Maan:mumma why are you calling me aryamaan.

Ridhima:you are alright baby, she said kissing his forehead again that's when aru enter seeing his mother and brother he run and jump in them.

Aru:bb is alright, mumma maan is alright, Ridhima turn to him and smile

Ridhima:yes baby he is alright

Aru:am so happy he said jumping on bed that's when vansh wake up he look at the scene in front of him, the three of them are lost in their world they didn't notice vansh yet.

Maan:don't disturb me aru go to your room.

Aru: why would I? So that only you can receive the love from mumma even I want to be pampered he said sitting on Ridhima, maan hold his checks smiling at him while aru frown.

Maan:aww my baby brother is about to cry aww cry cry baby, he laugh looking at aru expression.

Aru:mumma

Ridhima:ok baby don't disturb aru let's go and fresh up okay.

Aru:bb mamu and mami arrive yesterday.

Maan:really

Aru:yes

Ridhima remember that her bhai and bhabhi are here and have to answer them why did let the raisinganias to stay here, she hit her forehead.

Ridhima:babies freshup I will send Neil to help you.

Vansh: I will help them, all look at him good morning

Ridhima:good morning vansh, he smile seeing her reacting normal with him he look at the twins

Vansh:good morning aru and maan and how are you feeling he said touching his head maan became warmth feeling his father touch while aru smile sharply at vansh.

Aru:good morning dada he jump on him hugging him, vansh become shock seeing his gesture he hug him back maan look at Ridhima who nodded her head at him.

Maan:good morning da--da, vansh is feeling like fainting his happiness is shown on his face his children has accept him.

Vansh:how are you feeling maan.

Maan:am okay

Vansh:thank god, now let's get ready we have to visit the hospital for good check up.

Maan:hospital why?

Ridhima:baby the doctor ask us to take you their for some tests now get ready, maan sulk as he don't like hospitals. Ridhima left the three of them.

Ridhima stand in front of rohan and riya room she is nervous she don't know how her bhai will take her decision gathering her courage she knock hearing his permission she enter she find neil already their.

Ridhima:good morning

R,R,&N:morning

Ridhima:bhai, bhabhi I want to talk to you guys