"Oh" he said looking at me shocked. It was a bit awkward. I decided to break it "mrs park is outside." I laughed slightly. 

"I think she might take a while" i said looking out the window down at her, she was now chasing another sheet.I wanted to hide my face. Imagine being close to him and you look this ugly oh my god.He chuckled. Walking over to the window where we both looked down. She was not sitting in the bench in defeat. He smelt like burnt wood. Shit fuck why is that my favourite smell. He turned to look at me and laughed. I suddenly become self-conscious."Is there something wrong?" I said tentatively. "No" he laughed still more. I went red. Tsk.

"You must be short your standing on a chair" he looked me up and down. I frowned looking away from him. So the hot guys mean. Tsk."But you're cute though" he made a point to stare at me still more. I must be maroon."Jang jisung" he said quietly to himself, probably reading my name tag. 

"I haven't seen you here before" he said. I'm still getting used to people other than my family calling me Jisung. "Oh i just moved here" i looked back around at him shyly. "Aaah makes sense" he continued looking at me. "Urmmm what?" I asked quietly."Oh nothing darling" he said smirking looking out the window.

-

Sometimes i look at photos of real places and think it's almost like a bubble. It seems so detached from the outside world. Idol lives must be the same because i can't fathom school.

"Do you think im untalented?" hoseok said catching me off guard. I looked at him perplexed. 

"What?" I said looking up at him. His eyes looked around anywhere but my eyes. My heart dropped slightly. "I mean a lot of people have been saying it recently and i-" i took his face in my hands and stared at him.

"Hobi." I made sure he looked at me this time.

"Hobi don't listen to them." I said firmly.

Who said that. Whoever it was is gonna die.

"You're literally-" i couldn't even finish my sentence.

"Hosoek you have no idea. You can rap, dance and sing, you're perfect, to me and everyone else, especially to me" i sighed looking at him in disbelief

"and you're not just talented, you're a lovely person, hoseok i don't think you know..." I sat up looking him in the eyes still, clinging on ti him. I felt him cling onto my T-shirt.

" if you ever think you're untalented or whatever. Please. I love you hobi," He looked like his was going to cry. I pieced together his behaviour and it made sense, why He seemed extra clingy, not like that's a bad thing. That must be why he was so irritable yesterday.He let his head fall into my chest. I felt warm tears falling on my shirt.

"Hobi?" I questioned him smoothing out his hair unable to see his face. I felt his arms wrap around me and i felt genuinely sad that he had to be reassured like this.

"Thank you" he said quietly. 

"It's okay" i whispered to him.

He stayed there for a while, and had turned into a baby. He didn't more from my chest at all and was gripping onto me like a koala.I laughed at his behaviour, wondering who really was the eldest.

-

Jin to our shock was perfectly fine. He seemed all he needed was just rest. Me and namjoon agreed he had been working to hard. I was glad to have jin back, even though he didn't go anywhere and hadn't even been gone 24 hours but it was nice to have a sense of authority again. We all piled into the car for what felt like the 100th time this week Hoseok sat next to me playing with my sleeves while yoongi sat on my other side. Not as bad anymore. Yoongi seemed to be in a good mood anyway. Couldn't say the same for jungkook who seemed to want me dead. As we pulled up outside more fans were there than usual. The sudden surge of them was unexpected.